Hey y’all it’s been awhile

Stopped to check in as it’s been awhile . Life has been crazy busy. Just reported into the command master chief job at Navy dive school.
haven’t had much time to ride unfortunately and been crazy busy with getting the house setup.

38 pallets of sod laid over the last year and tons of DIY home improvements.

hope you all are well
Paul

458444F0-77A2-4635-A042-89A9332D419B.jpegEBF6ADBB-009E-4385-8A9C-CCF0E79D5101.jpeg0ADCA7B0-63A0-40DF-BF23-E2CBE5B4454F.jpegCC7C1A0C-F768-49CB-975D-1FF57EDD5A0E.jpeg

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Congratulations on the new assignment. Sounds like you have reached the top position in the Navy as NCO. I salute You for Your Dedication and Service to Our Country! Your home & yard & patio area look awesome. However, not as Awesome as that BigDog Motorcycle! Cheers! :cheers: :chopper:

1 B.M.F.

Navy diver school is in Panama City Fl. Lambo. Congrats on your CMC job Paul. If your sailors are anything like me and my buddies you phone will never quit ringing. We had to go see the ol man all the time. 1st stop CMC office. Haha those were the days. My skipper asked me once if I just like liked wearing my dress blues he saw me so much.. we laughed about it.. never a bust. That’s what happens when your CO and your XO Like you. Lol. That’s because we had a LT. Commander that was dick and took a rental car that was supposed to be for the skipper and I (stole it) got it back for the skipper and he lied about it, and I stood up to him (respectfully of course). He got sent to Diego Garcia for some strange reason. Lol. But I had the respect of a lot of officers. I was Banned from enlisted club, forever. Banned from petty officer club, forever. I had a great time in the NAVY.. don’t miss it though. Chapter closed. Ps. I love your big bear. That’s one sweet looking bike. And holy cow that puppy has gotten big.