FS 2005 BD Chopper

Rally

Am selling my 2005 BD Chopper.
Approx. 14,516 miles on clock, always garage kept and services at or before due miles.
Never dropped or any type of damage whatsoever!
* original starter as spare, large sissy bar and rear fender struts with plugs when not in use.
* have original rear fender strut without sissy bar holes also.
* have spare rear fender tin un-painted raw metal.
* new rear tire
* S&S top end and all head/motor work done by Mr. John Sachs at his home/garage with S&S 600 cam.
* Super G crab reworked bored by John Sachs
* runs strong and looks great, needs a good detail from sitting in warehouse
* all upgraded clutch basket parts recommended by BD forum
* misc other parts included can't remember all at this time

**Oil cooler with matching tube as seen here, adds a nice balancing touch

Located in Miami, FL and local sales works best for me if possible but will ship if that works for you.

Asking $9,000.00 OBO, cash works
No trades or partial parts sale, this is a complete package
Bottom pic is an older pic of bike taken at the Everglades Park, FL

Contact me: 305, nine six two, 56 five nine
Please no low ballers,
Thanks

After several calls with those considering my 2005 BD Chopper I've lowered my price to $9,000.00 OBO
Please let me know as this would be a great bike for a forum member.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Rally

GM forum members,
I've had a few inquiries about shipping as I originally posted a local South Florida deal would be preferred.
I can and will ship my BD Chopper if your interested and we can discuss the shipping arrangements that work for you.
I've also found a set of throttle controls and have the original S&S carburetor including tower and a set of foot pegs also.
I have the Sears pro motorcycle lift which is yellow and that also will be included in the package deal.
PM me if you have any questions/concerns on shipping or anything else.
Looking forward in a forum member adding my Chopper into your home.
Thanks

Rally

No H20, your right I guess I took it for granted and adds a nice balance touch also.
I'm open for suggestions in finding a good forum member my loved Chopper.
Thank you so much,
Raul

No H2O

Supporting Member
What a nice bike
No H20, your right I guess I took it for granted and adds a nice balance touch also.
I'm open for suggestions in finding a good forum member my loved Chopper.
Thank you so much,
Raul
What a nice bike, you could try clubchopper but I think this is the best forum for selling. If you need to sell sooner than later I guess chopperxchange but would hate to see it go for less than it should, I'd jump on it myself if I didn't already have an 05 chopper

Dispatch

I always liked that dark electric blue, and you're in Florida too?! I tell yea, if I didn't already have mine...

You'll have no problem selling it.

Rally

Thanks all for your input but I'm going to keep it on this forum as I'd like a forum member to be the one buying my Chopper.
Or if a forum member knows someone looking for a well kept/maintained bike that would also work.
That dark sapphire blue looks so awesome in the sun it's amazing to look at.
Thanks all again