FORUM member needs help....

Marky-Marc

@xonionx (Slavek) and I and his family have BECOME family over the years. His brother in law (Maja's brother) is dying of cancer and I hope you can help, pray, donate or share.....Slavek's friendship and family have become MY FAMILY...translation for the link I will share is below...do what you can, share, or pray or donate....

"We always hear somewhere that someone has cancer. Paweł's story is not unusual in this respect. Paweł, like dozens of others, has cancer.
He is an ordinary 46 years old, father of seven children. And this is where Paweł's extraordinary life begins. For him, the most important things in his life are his children and family.
When we last talked, he told me he didn't have much in his life but he would do anything for his children.
Today for his children, he is fighting for his life with an unequal opponent, which is malignant liver cancer with metastases to the spine and has most recently moved to his lymph nodes.
Paweł is currently undergoing treatment in Germany. He is the sole breadwinner for his 7 kids and family.

We need funds for treatment and maintenance in Germany and his family in Poland.
Let's help Paweł in the fight for life - the most precious gift for each of us.
Let's help this family recover their father and husband.
Thank you very much for all your good heart ...
We also ask for your prayers
Maja....@xonionx's wife....."

Here's the link:

xonionx

@xonionx (Slavek) and I and his family have BECOME family over the years. His brother in law (Maja's brother) is dying of cancer and I hope you can help, pray, donate or share.....Slavek's friendship and family have become MY FAMILY...translation for the link I will share is below...do what you can, share, or pray or donate....

"We always hear somewhere that someone has cancer. Paweł's story is not unusual in this respect. Paweł, like dozens of others, has cancer.
He is an ordinary 46 years old, father of seven children. And this is where Paweł's extraordinary life begins. For him, the most important things in his life are his children and family.
When we last talked, he told me he didn't have much in his life but he would do anything for his children.
Today for his children, he is fighting for his life with an unequal opponent, which is malignant liver cancer with metastases to the spine and has most recently moved to his lymph nodes.
Paweł is currently undergoing treatment in Germany. He is the sole breadwinner for his 7 kids and family.

We need funds for treatment and maintenance in Germany and his family in Poland.
Let's help Paweł in the fight for life - the most precious gift for each of us.
Let's help this family recover their father and husband.
Thank you very much for all your good heart ...
We also ask for your prayers
Maja....@xonionx's wife....."

Here's the link:
Thank you Marc and thank you everyone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wishing the best for himself and his family

Mr. Wright

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Always hate to hear that. A good friend of mine just found out too. Thoughts and Prayers sent.

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Right now for me, my extra cash is tied up in hurricane prep and then will be in hurricane remediation (already was saving for new roof but this is likely to be last season I can get away with it).

xonionx

Today my brother in law passed away
Thank you very much for all the prayers and support
All the donations will be sent to his family
Thank you again God bless his soul

xonionx

Every thing happened today on my daughter graduation I'm not sure say or how I feel about everything right now

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Every thing happened today on my daughter graduation I'm not sure say or how I feel about everything right now

I dont think anyone of us would know how to feel at this moment...i wished i knew what to say to help you....all i can do is pray things get easier for you and your family