Brite Kandy Red (Candy Apple Red)
DOC’s ECH upgrade (Jan. 2018)
Chrome Upgrades:
Wheels
Hand/Foot Controls
Cam cover
Seats: Two up and Solo
New Fuel Pump (Aug. 2019)
Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack (aftermarket)
K&P chrome re-usable oil filter
Unmodified engine and drive train
Radio for your tunes!

This bike was bought from a former Big Dog Dealer as new and previously untitled.
The bike failed to power up a couple of times in chilly weather, so the ECH was replaced with the DOC (Dead One Customs) ECH in Jan. 2018, and has operated flawlessly since.
Tires have about 4,000 miles-the rear is a 250 and one would expect 10-12,000 miles.
Oils and filters have been changed and bike serviced at 2,500-3,000 mile intervals.
The bike did not have the chrome package, so chrome wheels were obtained from Derek and Donna, and the hand/foot controls etc. were chromed by Meclec.
The bike tipped off the kickstand one unfortunate day, which scratched the fairing and left saddlebag. Those items were re-painted by a local custom painter (using Tapio’s and Mr. Wright’s paint codes) with very good results.
The bike was delivered without a chin spoiler, and the seller was unable to explain that or produce one. Despite a national search, none are available. So there is no chin spoiler for this Bagger.
The bike runs strong. Clutch and transmission are flawless. There are no (zero) mechanical issues. It is not perfect, but has been meticulously maintained. Any flaws are consistent with a bike with 22,000 miles. It has one paint chip on the rear fender. The engine, intake and exhaust are all stock.
Overall the bike is outstanding and as noted, has many desirable upgrades including chrome accessories, DOC’s EHC, a new fuel pump, and a solo seat. The engine is rubber mounted. Baggers tend to have some vibration at idle, but are very smooth at road speed, and the 111” engine makes tons of torque—it is intended to be a touring bike.
I am selling the Bagger in order to buy a C7 Corvette, and will still have a Big Dog—the 2008 K9 I bought from Trainman.
The Bagger is located near Joplin, MO. I’m retired and available most anytime. P>M> or email K9Biker@icloud.com.

Attachments

Last edited:

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Good luck with the Sale Rick, she is a beautiful bike. There is always someone on here saying they are looking for one, here is your chance for a great bagger :)

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Bump this post with a PRICE DROP!! $13.500/reasonable offer.
Ready to tour!! This one does NOT need upgraded. It has D O C’s EFI, a recently replaced fuel pump, mucho chrome, and no warning light issues. Fly into Joplin and ride it home—if you’re from someplace interesting, I‘ll ride with you.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
It shouldn't last long at that price. Did you pick ip the C7 yet Rick?
Not yet, Paul—looking at one in Indy—a buddy of mine is getting a ’20 and will sell me his 2014. Red coupe. Not happy to let the Bagger go bcs it is a really great road bike. But in reality I love my K9 and it turns out my cousin from Hawaii has put more miles on it than I have——that is not a good way to use resources. Maybe I’ll buy an old Hodaka for him to ride when he visits. The Bagger’s waaay over his pay grade if you take my meaning. Haha

J Kolt

New to the chat - Rick invited me as I might be that guy who buys his bike. Would love to hear the pluses and minuses of the bulldog or big dog in general.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
The Bulldog rides well and if you music you are all set. Not many minuses to speak of. Yes i ha e a Bulldog.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
PRICE REDUCED: BULLDOG BAGGER $13,500
2010 Bulldog Bagger (One owner)
22,400 miles
Brite Kandy Red (Candy Apple Red)
DOC’s ECH upgrade (Jan. 2018)
Chrome Upgrades:
Wheels
Hand/Foot Controls
Cam cover
Seats: Two up and Solo
New Fuel Pump (Aug. 2019)
Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack (aftermarket)
K&P chrome re-usable oil filter
Unmodified engine and drive train
Radio for your tunes!

This bike was bought from a former Big Dog Dealer as new and previously untitled.
The bike failed to power up a couple of times in chilly weather, so the ECH was replaced with the DOC (Dead One Customs) ECH in Jan. 2018, and has operated flawlessly since.
Tires have about 4,000 miles-the rear is a 250 and one would expect 10-12,000 miles.
Oils and filters have been changed and bike serviced at 2,500-3,000 mile intervals.
The bike did not have the chrome package, so chrome wheels were obtained from Derek and Donna, and the hand/foot controls etc. were chromed by Meclec.
The bike tipped off the kickstand one unfortunate day, which scratched the fairing and left saddlebag. Those items were re-painted by a local custom painter (using Tapio’s and Mr. Wright’s paint codes) with very good results.
The bike was delivered without a chin spoiler, and the seller was unable to explain that or produce one. Despite a national search, none are available. So there is no chin spoiler for this Bagger.
The bike runs strong. Clutch and transmission are flawless. There are no (zero) mechanical issues. It is not perfect, but has been meticulously maintained. Any flaws are consistent with a bike with 22,000 miles. It has one paint chip on the rear fender. The engine, intake and exhaust are all stock.
Overall the bike is outstanding and as noted, has many desirable upgrades including chrome accessories, DOC’s EHC, a new fuel pump, and a solo seat. The engine is rubber mounted. Baggers tend to have some vibration at idle, but are very smooth at road speed, and the 111” engine makes tons of torque—it is intended to be a touring bike.
I am selling the Bagger in order to buy a C7 Corvette, and will still have a Big Dog—the 2008 K9 I bought from Trainman.
The Bagger is located near Joplin, MO. I’m retired and available most anytime. P>M> or email K9Biker@icloud.com.
Good luck with the sale.
IMHO, the loss of the chin spoiler is a PLUS -- I hate how those damn things look. I think the bike looks better without it.

Ernie12

New to the chat - Rick invited me as I might be that guy who buys his bike. Would love to hear the pluses and minuses of the bulldog or big dog in general.
It seems he has taken care of the Minuses. All of the stuff he has done to the bike already cost thousands so your good to go. Sounds like just regular maintenance to me and at a great price. As for the chin spoiler they are just plastic so you may find something that will fit or be able to have something made if that bothers you. Good Luck!

aspen874

I love my Bulldog, I had a Mastiff for 10 years, I swore to everyone I would never sell it, then I bought the Bulldog. I sold the Mastiff because I wanted to ride the bagger more.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Rick is a great guy who takes great care of his bikes, i wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from him! The bagger is an awesome bike, very smooth and hauls ass, I love mine. It draws a crowd everytime you stop and leaves all the Harleys wondering what the hell it was as they stare at the ass end of it in the distance :) If you steal that bike from Rick for that price you will never regret it...Just Buy It :chopper:

Here is mine

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk