Do you park your dog in nuetral?

Energy One

Do you park your dog in Nuetral?

• Total voters

Fibersnake

Banjo Playing PsychoBilly
Well pretty much everytime for safety! About the only time I do not, is if I park it on a hill and want to help prevent it from rolling backwards (but that was not on the poll).

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I do everytime except when parked on a hil as Fibersnake mentioned.

Also when it is being hauled in the trailer, it is always in neutral. Rocking back and forth while strapped down can break gears.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Good call Fiber...

Knot... edit the poll and put in "Yes, but not when worried about rolling away"

Please and thank you!

Fibersnake

Thanks for changing the poll, but now my original vote has a hanging chad. Damn time to get it to the Supream Court for a recount!!!! :D

Fibersnake

Not needed Knotso,

I will wait for the super delegates to come into play anyway!!

Thanks for the poll though, it is a good one to remind people and see what others are doing.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
You can change the votes... go back to edit... subtract fibers vote on the first yes and add it to the bottom

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
That's what I thought... we haven't discussed this in a while and its a good idea to bring it back up before somebody's bike ends up on its side with the rear wheel spinning while it tries to start itself like KITT.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Good call Fiber...

Knot... edit the poll and put in "Yes, but not when worried about rolling away"

Please and thank you!

oops....I voted for the everytime.....I meant the to vote for the bottom one..."Yes, but not when worried about rolling away":bang:
same as everyone ....except for when on a hill or something..

Well after many years of not having a nuetral indicator on my bikes and never trusting the ones that do have it I never start any bike without having the clutch lever pulled in.

toomanybikes

not enough time 4 riding
Well after many years of not having a nuetral indicator on my bikes and never trusting the ones that do have it I never start any bike without having the clutch lever pulled in.
Even though I would swear that I always park in neutral, I am paranoid enough to pull in the clutch lever before starting. Can't hurt, and will prevent a disaster.

orangek9

Another good habbit is turning gas off. I had about a 10'' poodle of gas under my bike one night because I did not shut it off when I got home the night before.:up: