Custom push pad Tail Saver

Energy One
Texas Eric was asking me about this removable pushed i had made, I dont know his handle so maybe @Mr. Wright can tag him in this post:

Its a 3" +- top that tapers down like a wedge. 2 velcro straps, dense foam wrapped in medium dense foam (basically like an upside down headrest) I had it made at Fuller Automotive Upholstery in Haltom City, TX. I can't remember the price but I doubt it was over $200. Under my weight it pushes me forward about 2" (which, as short as I am, I wish it would have pushed me about 3.5", but it makes a HUGE difference)20211005_075258.jpg20211005_075349.jpg20211005_075425.jpg20211005_075521.jpg

chubs

Guru
Your right. Lots of folks seem to be fighting for the Big Dog ride breakdown reward this season of events.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I had my "break down" when we stopped at that little park on our ride. Darned ring terminal that powers the coil broke and kept it from firing. Easy fix once we found it, and one of these days I'll get around to fixing it proper. ( still have that bare wire pinched under the stud nut, but it still works fine!) Brother, wireburner , had his "breakdown "with a dirty connection to his EHC. MRWright had some cleaner and dielectric grease to rectify that problem and so far so good !

chubs

Guru
Trouble maker ! :)
Nah, I just know how it feels to have a breakdown and not be able to join the gang for some good riding. I'm pretty sure Keith knows what that feels like and he meant no harm in his comment to Luke. I meant no disrespect to Keith with my smart assed post.! P.S. I enjoy riding with Keith, and would ride with him any day of the week, (if both of our bikes are operational )

Chong

U-238
Nah, I just know how it feels to have a breakdown and not be able to join the gang for some good riding. I'm pretty sure Keith knows what that feels like and he meant no harm in his comment to Luke. I meant no disrespect to Keith with my smart assed post.! P.S. I enjoy riding with Keith, and would ride with him any day of the w
eek, (if both of our bikes are operational )
I was just poking fun with you-all in this thread .. I knew it was all in fun . ;) i

Sorry I came across that way .

I like all you guys very much !

Last edited: