Cant reach the foot pegs, brakes, shift

Energy One

Jim myrs

I'm 5ft 8 inch in a good day. Can barely reach the begs, shift, rear brakes. I was wondering if there is something that can clip onto the begs and the controllers to bring them closer? Any thoughts? I'm very new to choppers, I have been doing ducatis for years but just fall in love with choppers recently. Thanks.

Attachments

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
That's not a big dog. Apparently that's a bike made by a company called Pitbull. I remember hearing about them.

Either way to help this guy out with his bike those are some kind of forward controls and the foot placement looks odd, but they look nice. You can either replace the forward controls with ones that aren't so forward or hopefully if going back about +1" then you can get something like these which should work.

You could also take the seat to a custom seat place and have them bring you forward although that will be a lot more expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Unsprung

In the Potters hand...

Either way to help this guy out with his bike those are some kind of forward controls and the foot placement looks odd, but they look nice. You can either replace the forward controls with ones that aren't so forward or hopefully if going back about +1" then you can get something like these which should work.

You could also take the seat to a custom seat place and have them bring you forward although that will be a lot more expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
You certainly don’t miss much when it comes to these bikes Eric. It’s always in the details. :oldsmile: