Busted Shock Stud.

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
So I got my rear shocks rebuilt at Worx Performance Shocks & they did a awesome job. Look like new. However while putting the left shock on I broke the 25/64 threaded end on the shock stud. Took me awhile but I finally found the exact same shock studs. Not exact in look but all the dimensions are exactly the same. Anyway I have a shitload of them now. I am going to get 3 sets chromed just in case I pull the same bonehead move. So if any of the BigDog Brotherhood should need a couple lmk. I can hook you up. BigDog part# 2022-2LHEX UPR Hex Shock Stud for reference. Mick74CB7A99-96C9-4482-8BDD-8F637594ACBB.jpegBB8737DE-F5FA-4DF7-9D51-D13A6A7528C3.jpeg

Th3InfamousI

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Was that the part from the link I sent you? Looks the same just wasn't sure on threads

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Was that the part from the link I sent you? Looks the same just wasn't sure on threads

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
No the ones at JP Cycles were totally different. Like totally. So I found some others that were really close & were a BigDog specific part also but the center piece was not the same length. The ones I bought are 1.48 across the center piece of the stud the others are only .819 across that same center piece. I didn’t realize that difference until I was chatting with Mr. Wright. Had to go looking a little further, but found the exact same thing that is on the chopper. Just need chrome. If you should want a few sets for your shop be glad to hook you up. I certainly won’t need all these. Lol!