Blow Performance Exhaust

Energy One

jchasemn

Is anyone running the Blow Performance exhaust i keep seeing all over facebook? Im looking to run a shorter exhaust for more clearance. i keep dragging my V&H Big Radius and ive re-welded the frame bracket for them so many times it breaks if you breathe on it. Thanks

roadie1389

Is anyone running the Blow Performance exhaust i keep seeing all over facebook? Im looking to run a shorter exhaust for more clearance. i keep dragging my V&H Big Radius and ive re-welded the frame bracket for them so many times it breaks if you breathe on it. Thanks
Not sure if you are still on the forum, did you ever get this exhaust?

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Not sure if you are still on the forum, did you ever get this exhaust?
I contacted Blow Exhaust a while back, there is a big write up on the form somewhere about it. But If you have larger than a 250 tire they wont fit. And even on the 250 it is a very tight fit. I took measurement for the woman I was speaking to from Blow, and she told me that the chances of fitting my Mastiff or Bulldog bagger were very slim, that I would probably have to modify something to make them work.

roadie1389

I talked to them a bit but decided against it. I ended up with that LAF Ambush. It flows nice with my bike.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Jwooky

Curious why they wouldn’t fit. They appear short enough that they would not extend back into the trans/swing arm area. Hard to tell from the pic.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
T
Curious why they wouldn’t fit. They appear short enough that they would not extend back into the trans/swing arm area. Hard to tell from the pic.
Hey they are designed for left side drives. This is the company I posted about that are the original makers of the FSD pipes. They quit making them about the time FSD stopped shipping and respinding to everyone. I did a big post about it a while back. But i sent them the measurement from the frame to the outter most part of the final belt drive cover and i cant remember but there was less than an inch clearance. So they didnt know if they would work. And once you buy them you cant return them so i didnt take the chance.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
I just replied to an older post called Bagger exhaust if you want to see what Blow Exhaust told me.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Well they have distributors here in the US. Im pretty sure you can order on their site. Lol
If you order a set let me know how it works out, i like their exgaust just wasnt willing yo take the chance with the bagger. But if they will fit i may see how good a pipe they are.

Jwooky

I’m still a little torn. I like the look of those a lot, but I’m real happy with the 2:1 I have now for performance. DD76E312-DD2F-417D-82F2-E68453479C9E.jpeg

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
I’m still a little torn. I like the look of those a lot, but I’m real happy with the 2:1 I have now for performance. View attachment 75365
I completely understand. I bought 2 of those air cleaners 1 for the bagger and 1 gor my Mastiff. I have since found out you cant run the FSD with that air cleaner. Not sure about the Blow exhaust tho. But the front exhaust on the FSD exhaust curves up into the RSD air cleaner thats why i put my velocity stack on it. So now i have an extra RSD air cleaner like yours.

Clubba

I bought them because when I put the 140 inch’er in, the big radius wouldn’t fit Without fabricating a new bracket. I ended up making the bracket and putting the big radius back on. Too many people told me I shouldn’t run exhaust that short on the 140” motor.

Jwooky

I completely understand. I bought 2 of those air cleaners 1 for the bagger and 1 gor my Mastiff. I have since found out you cant run the FSD with that air cleaner. Not sure about the Blow exhaust tho. But the front exhaust on the FSD exhaust curves up into the RSD air cleaner thats why i put my velocity stack on it. So now i have an extra RSD air cleaner like yours.
Wow no kidding, they come up that high?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
It’s just a cheap Demon Cycle.

Bad thing is no heat shields. So since that pic I bought a second pipe and chopped it up to make into a heat shield.
View attachment 75410View attachment 75411
Ahhh! Interesting!

Did you widen it a little after you cut it? Just wondering if you got a little air gap in between?

Throw some type of epoxy on those Allen head bolts to prevent them from backing out?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk