Energy One

Big Dog Pitbull

I guess I'm going to sell the Big Dog. I've had it for almost two years and I just haven't ridden it that much. I've also got an Electraglide Ultra Classic that I'm selling as well. My number is listed in one or both of the ads, please dont hesitate to contact me. I also have a bunch of extras that will go with the Pitbull at the asking price.

https://tricities.craigslist.org/mcy/d/weber-city-2008-big-dog-pitbull/6800972290.html

Harley Davidson, if you know of anyone who might be interested.
https://tricities.craigslist.org/mcy/d/weber-city-harley-davidson-ultra/6800958255.html

Minuteman

Supporting Member
John, even if you do not ride enough you may want to keep 1 of them. There will be that perfect day when you you really want to take a ride and you will wish I still had a bike. Bikes are inexpensive to keep for those days. I do not ride enough, but those days do come when the perfect time and situations arrive that make holding on to my bikes. If you do sell good luck with the sales.

I sold the Harley on Friday, still have the dawg, I've had some interest in it from several people. I was talking to a guy from NY yesterday and he told me that the 08-11 Pitbulls are kind of rare. I see mostly K9's in my area, I've only ever seen one other Pitbull.

bigkelk9

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
John, even if you do not ride enough you may want to keep 1 of them. There will be that perfect day when you you really want to take a ride and you will wish I still had a bike. Bikes are inexpensive to keep for those days. I do not ride enough, but those days do come when the perfect time and situations arrive that make holding on to my bikes. If you do sell good luck with the sales.
Couldn’t have said it better, I had 4 bikes in my garage at one point and wish I would have kept em all!! But not having a bike period is out of the question!!

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
I used to have 4 as well, got the crazy idea that I wasn't riding most of them very often so I should cut the herd down? Ended up with 1 bike after that and have regretted it since the day I sold them. Spent the next 5 years getting back to the 3 I have now. I believe that once you own a bike you should never sell it :chopper: I agree with Kel, not having at least one bike in the garage is totally out of the question!!