Big Dog Bagger Fla. Indian Dealer

Energy One

awg

When they had it listed for around 19,000 I offered them 15 including shipping. They said no. Now look where there at.

Reactions: RVH

Ernie12

When they had it listed for around 19,000 I offered them 15 including shipping. They said no. Now look where there at.
I knew this was going to happen. I bet in person that bike is in really rough shape sitting in Fla. just corroding away. I wouldn't be surprised it they end up sending it to an auction just to get rid of it.

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm pretty sure the bar is fastened to the sides of the struts.

Drdave427

Supporting Member
I spoke to Mike at that dealership and made an offer on it but haven’t got a response from him — he said the owner had 12 different bikes and only rode this one to several bike events in Florida - traded it in on a new Indian they had. Probably does need a lot of polishing and any issues from sitting in a garage a lot.

Minuteman

Supporting Member
If you look at the jugs and exhaust you can see all the pitting on the bike, that salt does a number on on bikes if not kept up with.

Ernie12

When they first posted the bike a while ago I asked them about it and here are a couple of pics they sent me. Notice the chrome on the speedo.

IMG_20181108_133536_01.jpgIMG_20181106_103241_01.jpg

awg

And they don't make those speedo's anymore. Some of that pitting is there to stay. 8,000 to 9,000 is a good price.