Best Bigdog Mechanics in each state

Gathering

Rich9426

Hi guys, I would love to start a sticky post on the best mechanics for Bigdogs in each state. We can then use it as a Bigdog yellow pages. I would love to start off the post with the best mechanic in my state of Rhode Island, but I have no idea who that might be. Can anyone list their state and nomination for their mechanic and maybe help me out with mine. Thanks, Rich

HMAN

Just like to ride
Supporting Member
Kansas: C.A.Jones- Vtwin Vibrations
1538 S. Washington
Wichita Kansas

Shop: 316-267-2752
Doug: 316-371-3980
Will: 316-390-5161

Last edited:

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
In the State of Misery (not Missouri) I rely on ME!:2thumbs:
Anyone wants help I'm here in Fellsmere Florida. I don't do house calls or deliver.

Anything I don’t want to tackle I take my shit it Treasure Coast Cycle in Vero Beach Fl. The owner used to own an HD dealership and a Big Dog…

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Southeast, Va. Still looking.Departure Bike in Richmond, Va.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
I like the DIY!!!! But ya have too share!!!:2thumbs:

Last edited:

MARV

In NJ not me

My bike has been down for over a year!

Big dog Neglect on my part, not inability :loony:

jerr-06k9

In GA RRRUFF is the best

In GA RRRUFF is the best. He is the only person I
would trust to work on my bike. :up:

K9Anniv

Big Bend, Wisconsin = Jamie's Customs
ro360s -
I bought my K9 from Jamie Strasser in 2009 and had his mechanic Dan Abels work on my bike until last year when I started doing my own basic maintenance.

It'll be due for 10K service next Spring and I'd like to go back to Jamie's except I hear Dan's no longer with them...:confused::eek:

Are you familiar with Jamie's mechanics working there now and do you vouch for their knowledge/expertise/care with Big Dogs?

Thanks!

Magoo

Dog Locked
I bought my chopper from Jamies and know of Dan too! Awesome mechanic. I moved to Michigan and looking for a good Big Dog mechanic. I think Dan spoiled me!

RoadRider

It is obvious there are no great wrenches on the west coast so I will humbly take the honers for Washington State. (the one on the Pacific Ocean ) not really but I try