BDM TRANSMISSIONS

Energy One

markG

I just picked up a new to me 09 K9. Turns out the trans was worked over or someone didn't know what they were doing while working on it.

I called around for weeks and everyone told me you cant get these transmissions as a complete any more, ended up calling the source(BAKER Drivetrain) and they told me they have 4 complete right side drive transmissions for 2005-2010 big dogs ready to go. If anyone else is having the same issue give them a call. I'm hoping to order mine within the next week or two.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I just picked up a new to me 09 K9. Turns out the trans was worked over or someone didn't know what they were doing while working on it.

I called around for weeks and everyone told me you cant get these transmissions as a complete any more, ended up calling the source(BAKER Drivetrain) and they told me they have 4 complete right side drive transmissions for 2005-2010 big dogs ready to go. If anyone else is having the same issue give them a call. I'm hoping to order mine within the next week or two.
Did they quote you a price?

RILUSI

I had Andrew at Barnes Performance rebuild my K-9 Right Drive DD6 last year for $2000.
I live in Michigan and called Baker because they are around the corner.
Baker sent me to Barnes because he has rebuilt thousands of them and has sourced better parts than the OEM junk.
Transmission shifts better than new
I suggest you call Andrew.