Anyone heard from Curtis?

popsicle069

Supporting Member
Ordered a brake rotor from him a couple weeks ago. Had email from him and received the rotor as he stated late last week. You may have to email him if you need anything.

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Yes, spoke to him the other day -- He's insanely busy.
He's recovering well from the surgery.
He's adding CNC equipment to the shop to be able to do even more than he can now.

Email is still basically the only way to reach him. If he answered the phone he'd never be able to actually do anything.

I know I'm only a few years older than Curtis but there's no way I could maintain the schedule he does at this point in my life.

Th3InfamousI

Admin
Staff member
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Curtis is alive for sure someone's on the other end shipping me my parts

I thank him for all he is does for the community.

He mentioned the CNC equipment I'm eager to see what he pushes out. We had talked about billet starter nose covers which would be nice. Last a lifetime over these cast ones.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

SEAL-rider

Today he installed a new adjustable ignition on mine and it really smoothed out the motor. He is busy moving his new CNC machines into place at the nee shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdogg556

Guru
Curtis is alive for sure someone's on the other end shipping me my parts

I thank him for all he is does for the community.

He mentioned the CNC equipment I'm eager to see what he pushes out. We had talked about billet starter nose covers which would be nice. Last a lifetime over these cast ones.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
:agree: Thanks Curtis! :old2: