Any modified V&H Big Radius Pipes out there?

Energy One

Twisted

Seeing as they were so popular on our bikes, I was wondering if anyone has modified their Big Radius pipes in any way. Mine are dull, a little nicked up, and the tips have been dragged a few times and I was trying to think of something to make them a little different. Some ideas were to take the heat shields off, cut the pipes down a little and wrap the top half and polish the bottom tips. Another idea is to just do the heat shields in black and reinstall. Any ideas, or pictures of modified or changed Vance and Hines pipes?

Twisted

FrankBDPS

I believe popping on decel is a lean condition
Actually popping is,
  • Edit
  • Watch this page
Popping (disambiguation)
Popping is a short, sharp sound or action. Subjects described by this term include:

• Joint popping, the action of moving joints to produce a sharp cracking or popping sound (the medical term is crepitus).
  • Popping, a street dance style involving popping motions.
  • Popping (computer graphics), a unwanted visual effect that occurs when changing the level of detail of a 3D model.
  • Popping, noise or interference caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing, prevented using a pop filter.
  • Popping corn, popcorn.
  • Pre-popping, a method of transferring lead information from one online lead form to another.
  • Skin popping, a method of drug administration.
  • Slapping and popping, two different playing techniques used on the double bass and on the (electric) bass guitar.

Contents

cdogg556

Guru
Actually popping is,
  • Edit
  • Watch this page
Popping (disambiguation)
Popping is a short, sharp sound or action. Subjects described by this term include:

• Joint popping, the action of moving joints to produce a sharp cracking or popping sound (the medical term is crepitus).
  • Popping (computer graphics), a unwanted visual effect that occurs when changing the level of detail of a 3D model.
  • Popping, noise or interference caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing, prevented using a pop filter.
  • Popping corn, popcorn.
  • Pre-popping, a method of transferring lead information from one online lead form to another.
  • Slapping and popping, two different playing techniques used on the double bass and on the (electric) bass guitar.

Contents

Yep, we got another Wanker here for sure! Lol!

Twisted

When I got my Chopper the baffles were out, its was loud as hell which I liked but had a bad decel pop and crackle. Put the baffles in and too quiet, so I ended up pulling them and cutting them down too. But I cut out most of the middle and rewelded the 2 halves back together. Good blend of being loud and cutting down on the decel pop.

Twisted

Is there a big difference between the QQ's and the regular Monsters

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
Last edited:

BWG56

Guru
Actually popping is,
  • Edit
  • Watch this page
Popping (disambiguation)

• Popping corn, popcorn.

Contents

But what about
Lean
Decel
Believe
Condition