aftermarket LED lighting

adam76

Hello all, I jsut bought a 2003 bulldog.. I'm looking for aftermarket LED headlights and auxiliary lighting.. does anyone know of any goo brands or web sites?

Mr. Wright

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Just make sure you don't tie into any of the wiring. Hook it up to the battery. Also, never use neon.

HMAN

Just like to ride
Supporting Member
Is it a plug and play?
Yup, but ifn it was me, I would also upgrade to a ceramic plug. LED's wont run as hot but just to be safe. I had the old plastic plug melt down with the old headlamp. Curtis @ WSW carries them.

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Is it a plug and play?
HMAN is correct it plugs right in and also like he said fix the plug whike ur in there...u may have to remove ur rubber gasket on the inside of the housing to let the light set deep enough in....if u do have to remove it just put a few spots of silicone on the back off the light so it want spin from vibration of the motor and all should be good

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
I think it's great that members help members ... I was perusing the topics, ran into this one and just ordered the sunpie headlight to be delivered tomorrow!
U will be happy with it especially for the money....ive i got one in both of my 04 ridgebacks and no problems...really good light for the money

Mr. Wright

Guru
You have several guys in your area. Ya'll need to hook up for some rides, and come with them, up to Dave farm in May.

Mr. Wright

Guru
Sorry if you already read my last post. I had to delete it. I'm talking with three different guys tonight and got you confused.
Go to members at the top of the page and click on members map, there are a few up there to.