2016 Limited Edition Mastiff

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
I finally got the ok to post pics. Matt just debuted it at Daytona. So I had to wait to share. This is the first of ten bikes that will look like this. Not too crazy, but some fun paint techniques involved. Finished in flat clear. Enjoy! Screenshot_2016-03-24-23-21-04.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-20-11.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-19-47.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-21-42.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-22-03.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-23-37.pngScreenshot_2016-03-24-23-20-42.png

Last edited:
I will be that guy!
Not a big fan of the paint! Ed you are by far the most talented painter but I am not a fan of that scheme. IMHO I would rather the blacked out limited edition with a new twist not the tribal bands.
Ready for the beating but that bike doesn't do it!
Yuk with the limited words in the paint

chubs

Guru
I will be that guy!
Not a big fan of the paint! Ed you are by far the most talented painter but I am not a fan of that scheme. IMHO I would rather the blacked out limited edition with a new twist not the tribal bands.
Ready for the beating but that bike doesn't do it!
Yuk with the limited words in the paint
It's your opinion Paul, and I respect you for it,:oldthumbsup: but I kinda like the lettering scheme. Reminds me of the striping on the anniversary Harleys, with the repetitive wording. Like I say, I respect your point of view, but I think some folks will really go for it. :yesnod: Stay Safe Friend :chopper:

Wouldn't bu
It's your opinion Paul, and I respect you for it,:oldthumbsup: but I kinda like the lettering scheme. Reminds me of the striping on the anniversary Harleys, with the repetitive wording. Like I say, I respect your point of view, but I think some folks will really go for it. :yesnod: Stay Safe Friend :chopper:
sorry but I have seen Ed paint and one of my favorites was his pow paint job. This bike is a banner of ? If we start liking Harley's for being original guess we are all screwed ? Because they are assembled and cut from the Same mold.
I really like the limited paint and think they could have taken it further. Like I said inmho and you know what they say about opinions

chubs

Guru
Wouldn't bu

sorry but I have seen Ed paint and one of my favorites was his pow paint job. This bike is a banner of ? If we start liking Harley's for being original guess we are all screwed ? Because they are assembled and cut from the Same mold.
I really like the limited paint and think they could have taken it further. Like I said inmho and you know what they say about opinions
Hey! who ya callin an asshole?:oldhardlaugh:Just kiddin buddy! :cheers:You're 100% right about that POW bike! It had to be the most powerful statement, in paint, on a bike EVER .:drool::yesnod: P.S. you're right about the Harleys being "cookie cutter" bikes. I own one and it looks just like any other anniversary out there, but it's a ride :oldthumbsup::patriot:

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Wouldn't bu

I think you might just be used to seeing me do crazier stuff. But we designed a paint scheme that is cool, yet not to over-the-top that I can't recreate it 10 times. All while staying under budget. We had to weigh out alot of different things. Normally I always want to go balls-out crazy in the paint. But that would drastically increase the sale price of the bike. As well as keeping me terribly overwhelmed with the workload of doing the custom paint jobs, AND the solid colors.

Hey! who ya callin an asshole?:oldhardlaugh:Just kiddin buddy! :cheers:You're 100% right about that POW bike! It had to be the most powerful statement, in paint, on a bike EVER .:drool::yesnod: P.S. you're right about the Harleys being "cookie cutter" bikes. I own one and it looks just like any other anniversary out there, but it's a ride :oldthumbsup::patriot:
No more said! Probably the less popular on this thread but I want a big dog that is different ! And bold .. With the exception of the wiring quality parts and kick ass s&s these are the same?
Not that I could afford one but if I could
Btw I am very happy to see the comeback and hope this brings back our bikes ! Maybe that is why I am so critical ..

I think you might just be used to seeing me do crazier stuff. But we designed a paint scheme that is cool, yet not to over-the-top that I can't recreate it 10 times. All while staying under budget. We had to weigh out alot of different things. Normally I always want to go balls-out crazy in the paint. But that would drastically increase the sale price of the bike. As well as keeping me terribly overwhelmed with the workload of doing the custom paint jobs, AND the solid colors.
Sorry but what killed it for me what the repetitive banner of limited edition! Like the graphics and middles banner but the limited edition wording is overdone imho.

chubs

Guru
With ya on that one Paul.:cheers: Could've been a little less conspicuous, like maybe a little smaller and on one of the side covers. But Ed has more talent in his sweat than I have in my whole body, so who am I to critique his work?

With ya on that one Paul.:cheers: Could've been a little less conspicuous, like maybe a little smaller and on one of the side covers. But Ed has more talent in his sweat than I have in my whole body, so who am I to critique his work?
i will critique ! Ed is by far one of the most talented Artist who can throw down paint.. I have paid less talented artist to fuck shit up!
But this paint sceme says too much too many times

Joose3

I like it. It is different and something not so over the top. When you get over the top you limit your buyers interested. Its subtle and just different enough to catch the right buyers eye. As always, good job Ed!
I agree with you, Dustin. I really like the colors, lots of blacked out parts, not too overly done. I would like to see something similar on a K9. Some paint jobs become too complex, and you take away from the bike as a whole and start to focus on the paint itself instead of the complete bike. Very well done Ed. Glad to see Big Dog is making a comeback!!!

BWG56

Guru
I think the bike is cool looking but not my taste, I like shinny and bling, not a fan of the satin or flat look or the black wheels, with that said its still a sweet looking bike:old2::whoop:

If we all liked the same thing, we would all be riding black Harley's:oldhardlaugh:or worse, baggers:confused:

C
Crazy is good from my my porch. I saw the bike in daytona and was wishing it would have some of your crazy stuff on it. Some people there liked it i guess but some didnt. It's definitely not the quality just the theme from my side.
Same here! Very good quality but the theme doesn't do it

Twisted

Amazing work as usual Ed, alot different then the usual. Personally I love the blacked out parts but not a huge fan of the Limited Edition in the stripe, but the paint work itself is great. Nice to see you spraying dogs again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk