2008 Mastiff -MUST SELL- $6700 obo

Sprocket

Second owner, bike has just shy of 18,000 miles. In decent shape no nicks or scratches. Chrome on rear pulley and rear wheel are starting to flake. It does need the fork seals replaced, I have brand new ones from Derek and Donna to go with it. They will need installed. Battery is just over 2 years old, both front and rear tires are above 70% I have a good amount of accessories that come with it as well, most were passed along from the first owner. Tall sissy bar (no pad) low sissy bar with pad, rear luggage rack, solo seat, two up seat, painted to match Memphis Shades batwing faring with hog tunes stereo, Memphis shades 17" windshield, some Kuryakyn pegs, and more misc parts. I know guys will want to buy sissy bars and stuff separate but I really just want to sell it all as a package with the bike. I took the faring off as soon as I bought the bike its been sitting inside ever since, wasn't my style but previous owner liked it that way. Love the bike HATE to sell but family has fallen on hard times and I'm left with little choice. Selling price is just what I owe on the personal loan I took to buy it. So title is in hand.

If your on this forum I'm sure you probably already have a big dog, but was really hoping this bike would go to another enthusiast which is why I'm listing it here first. My fingers are crossed that someone here wants to add to their garage, or has a good friend that's always wanted one but couldn't afford to spend $10,000...

Happy to answer any other questions or send more photos, thanks for looking. -Sprocket

Bike is located in Bainbridge, PA 17502 20180525_093331.jpg20170727_200004.jpg

Rottweiler

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear the news about you selling your bike. Hopefully everything gets better soon. Your neighbor from E-town.
Great price should be gone in no time.

Sprocket

bump..

I'm giving this one more week guys, otherwise it'll be traded in at a used car dealer.

Thanks to all that have inquired and passed along the info.

I got one bite, and then the guy ghosted out.

Again I really want to see this go to a big dog enthusiast. Don't be scared to make me an offer.

email is: offtacomaroad@gmail.com