2008 K-9 Rear Rotor

Energy One

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Need to replace mine Warped/bent (disc lock -- don't ask).

Curtis - Do you still have the outsides?

Do I have to replace it with another "floating rotor" or can I use a fixed one piece (much cheaper)

As always guys -- thanks in advance.

I'm loving living in SC -- Got out on the bike again today (twice actually -- Mid Dec -- love it)

KaptinAmerika

Yes I have the friction disks in stock.
You will likely need to have the center hole milled slightly to fit the BD hub but technically you can replace it with a solid rotor.

Friction Disk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes I have the friction disks in stock.
You will likely need to have the center hole milled slightly to fit the BD hub but technically you can replace it with a solid rotor.

Friction Disk
Were all 2004 models not a solid rotor? I know on my ridgeback I have a solid rotor just don't want anyone to get confused based on the listing. I had thought the rotors and buttons came 05+?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have hooked up to different people in the last couple years with rotors that came off an 07 heritage softail. Like Curtis said, I had to get our machinist to open up the center just a tad. If you go this route, make sure you get the one that matches your thickness as the Harley ones are two different sizes.

BWG56

Guru
I have hooked up to different people in the last couple years with rotors that came off an 07 heritage softail. Like Curtis said, I had to get our machinist to open up the center just a tad. If you go this route, make sure you get the one that matches your thickness as the Harley ones are two different sizes.
Good to know:old2: