2007 K9 Wheels for sale

Energy One

Okrav

I have the original rims from my K9 for sale. Saw someone was looking for something in a previous thread.
Will include the brembo rotors and matching pulley if needed.
Not listed yet on eBay but will probably lost higher there. $1000 + shipping (Approx $200)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amylulu1

I have the original rims from my K9 for sale. Saw someone was looking for something in a previous thread.
Not listed yet on eBay but will probably lost higher there. $1000 + shipping (Approx $200)

I know this is old, but a coworker is extremely interested...are these still available? Thanks...Amylulu

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Okrav

1567683335418.png

Same Aztec wheel design that came with 2007 Big Dog K9 for sale on eBay...not sure which version of rim yours came with.

Okrav

1567695851507.png

You can go to the bigdogisback.com web site and order the Aztec design or the Razorback for an '07 K-9.
@carefreeinaz I bet you probably have the Razorback design on your '07.

Okrav

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Those you have are "stabby" wheels...just wanted to give ya the name of them incase u look for rotors or pulley in the future
Close...but not quite.

Go look at your 04, there's something different! Look closely

Stabby was only 04 with a 250 and solid rotors. Close but not the same as the ones on an 07. You'll see it when you look!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I'll be damn i noticed it when i looked back up a couple of post...has the point on the outer radius...my bad i didnt notice it

mleach72

Close...but not quite.

Go look at your 04, there's something different! Look closely

Stabby was only 04 with a 250 and solid rotors. Close but not the same as the ones on an 07. You'll see it when you look!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
So are these the razorback rims?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be damn i noticed it when i looked back up a couple of post...has the point on the outer radius...my bad i didnt notice it
Haha, I figured it wouldn't take you long to figure it out!

Close as hell, but just not quite! Haha.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
I got 2 brand new 250 rear stabby wheels still in the box put up for just incase one day....i got one razorback front used put up too...and you are exactly right they similiar in design