2006 Mastiff in Detroit

ZEB69

Wondering if anyone can suggest or recommend shop or Mech in Michigan that works on Big Dogs where I won't be told Big Dogs are garbage. Love my mastiff that needs to be gone thru top to bottom n needs lots of work. Been sitting 7 yrs. Definitely has wiring issue (only head light works) + plenty of leaks, busted master cylinder Yada, Yada. Any help would sincerely be appreciated...Manny

Attachments

Jwooky

I and most of the guys I know up here do all their own work.

The only lead I have is this guy Dave. I’ve never had any work done but went through him for parts since he is an S&S dealer.

Seemed like a nice guy, works out of his home shop.

He had a few Iron Horses in his shop when I was there.

7DA88767-5D56-49F4-B2EA-664D46207208.jpeg

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
Wondering if anyone can suggest or recommend shop or Mech in Michigan that works on Big Dogs where I won't be told Big Dogs are garbage. Love my mastiff that needs to be gone thru top to bottom n needs lots of work. Been sitting 7 yrs. Definitely has wiring issue (only head light works) + plenty of leaks, busted master cylinder Yada, Yada. Any help would sincerely be appreciated...Manny
All else fails, you can bring it down to me.

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
Welcome from Florida. Yeah looks like you got a little work ahead of you. But if you have the time to fix what you can yourself, sure make you feel good when you get it up & on the road. Good luck in the hunt for a good shop. That bike needs some TLC but it certainly isn’t garbage! Cheers to You & your BigDog! :cheers:

ZEB69

Thanx everyone i am just working 12 hr shifts for awhile n was just hoping to find a way to get it back together for summer after several yrs of sorting out priorities. Gonna start working on it myself just lack the time, I'm sure everyone knows how that is... again thanx for replys n links and I'm sure I'll be back with questions stay safe

Minuteman

Supporting Member
Welcome from North Central Mass. As mick mentioned, it does look like a good project to tackle. Looking forward with seeing the final result on the upgrades.