2003 wiring diagram/Pit Bull

Energy One

odie

I have read the forum(s) and this is the first time I am posting. This is my problem, I have no brake lights, no self-canceling turn signal; I read the forum on these problems and checked everything out. I have tail lights, turn signals, and the brake switch is good. I also pulled the back fender and all the wiring is good. I am thinking that it is the EHC taking a dump. Does anyone have a 2003 Pit Bull wiring diagram.

Not sure if I need a new intro since this my first time posting, but here goes:
I live in a SW burb of Chicago and have ridden for decades. Counting the Big Dog, I also own a Harley Geezer Bike (Ultra Classic), and my wife also has her own bike (Ridley AutoGlide)and rides. This forum has been very helpful and I am hoping that someone can help me out with the diagram. I just want to explore all possibilities before I have to pay for a new EHC.

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
I have read the forum(s) and this is the first time I am posting. This is my problem, I have no brake lights, no self-canceling turn signal; I read the forum on these problems and checked everything out. I have tail lights, turn signals, and the brake switch is good. I also pulled the back fender and all the wiring is good. I am thinking that it is the EHC taking a dump. Does anyone have a 2003 Pit Bull wiring diagram.

Not sure if I need a new intro since this my first time posting, but here goes:
I live in a SW burb of Chicago and have ridden for decades. Counting the Big Dog, I also own a Harley Geezer Bike (Ultra Classic), and my wife also has her own bike (Ridley AutoGlide)and rides. This forum has been very helpful and I am hoping that someone can help me out with the diagram. I just want to explore all possibilities before I have to pay for a new EHC.
It does have the sound of the EHC going out and if it is, don't go back with the EHC. Get a Wire Plus module to replace the EHC. For your year model, it's just plug and play for the main wiring harness. Then you have to connect the few wires that go to your dash display lights.

Thanks for the intro. Glad to have you and your wife. :cheers::whoop::cheers:

Five Five

The '03 shouldn't have an "EHC". It should have an "ECM" (No LEDs on it), very similar to the thunderheart controller! I have the '03 wiring diagram at home, but I won't be back there until Sunday! If you don't find anyone else that has one, PM me and I'll email it to you Sunday. :2thumbs:

PS. Go ahead and do an intro in the "Introductions" section, under "Forums". Thanks :2thumbs:

dead :cheers:
Dead...shoot me a copy...

bill@myperea.com

Five Five

I just remembered that I posted all of this stuff before. DUH! :loony:

Look under: BIG DOG Motorcycle Forums > Big Dog Motorcycles > Performance > Ignition / Electronics / Batteries
"99 to '02 BDM Wiring Digrams & Documents

Now that's the same "shitty" copy that I have. But if you need it bigger, PM me and like I said, I'll email you both a jpg. copy of it Sunday, so that you can blow it up in paint or on your printers. :2thumbs:

dead :D :cheers:
Dead...you the man....thanks Bro..

"55"

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
DAMN I'm bad today! :bang: :loony: :bang: :loony: :bang: :loony: :angry:

Let's try this again! This time I'll get it RIGHT or I'll kill myself one more time! :D

Look under: BIG DOG Motorcycle Forums > Big Dog Motorcycles > Performance > Ignition / Electronics / Batteries
'03 BDM Wiring Diagram

I think that the '03 wiring diagram might work better on an '03.
Rather than an '02 - '99 on an '03!

DUH! :loony: :crazy: :loony: :crazy: :loony: :crazy::loony: :crazy: :loony: :crazy:

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Sorry Guys for the inconvience! :down:

dead :cheers:
Dead,
YOu're such a screw up! :job: Try this concept.......think before you speak. Good God Almighty. I'll bet you could tear up and anvil Jeff. :spank:

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
:yesnod:

:smash: :loony: :crazy: :lol: :smash: :loony: :crazy: :lol: :smash: :loony: :crazy: :lol: :smash: :loony: :crazy: :lol: :smash:

:2thumbs:

Is that enough? :confused:

I guess so, because BadBrad said it was so! :2thumbs:....:eek: :loony:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :2thumbs:

:D :roll: :cheers:
Actually, I stole that from my dad. That was one of his favorite sayings to me. The other was, "son, you tear it up faster than I can fix it". :bang:

Ahhhhhhhh. The good ole' days. :cheers::whoop::cheers:

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
My cash is on the ehc! I've had it happen to me twice. The exzact same ding. To the T. Thing is I caused it both times.

badog766

Hello Dead, Can you email me a copy? I have the same problem..lights work starter works no spark..:( Thx for your help!
My name is Anthony I live in so-cal. I bought my chopper in 03. Love my ride!!

Thx again!
madridinc@gmail.com

dagjr

i will send you the wiring diagrams from the service manual tonight when I get home...

before spending the money, trace all wiring, it is a very sensitive system.

Tumeyv

My 03 Mastiff has the identical same problem. Did you ever determine what the cause was and the fix?

Last edited: