2000 Bulldog Seat Question

Energy One

429CV23

My 2000 Bulldog came with two La Pera seats; I believe one is a Silhouette (solo) the other looks to be a King Cobra 2-up. Neither have a tag/part number. I'd like to get something more comfortable, but am having no luck locating a replacement.
I assume a seat for a '99 Softail will work, but not sure. No pic I've seen in any sales ad shows the base or mounting. Mine has a bar that slides into a slot on the frame for the front mount; and no through-bolt rear mount. My solo seat just sits in place, the bar is the only mount. The 2-up has the front bar and a pair of suction cups at the rear. My rear fender is custom, and I have no plan to drill it.

Anyone know what year/model should fit?

Thanks!!

Butch Cassidy

I have a 2000 Bulldog and about 3 extra seats of different types.. you are welcome to try them all and find one that you like. I live about 1 hour North of Tulsa Oklahoma. I'll post some pics ...

Last edited:

429CV23

I appreciate the offer, wish I were closer!

Do you have the standard rear mount, bolted to the fender? That's the issue I'm running into now. Neither of my seats solidly attach, and I won't be drilling a hole in the rear fender to add a mounting point.
I'd like to order another La Pera, but they do not offer a 2-up with suction cup rear 'mounts'. I'll have to look at my current 2-up, see if the suction cups are just threaded into the mounting holes.