2 into 1 wanted.

Energy One

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
supertrapp, and I think a kerker super meg is on ebay that come off a 2004 ridgeback, I'm sure if you do a search for 2:1 or go to the exhaust form you'll find different names of different companies that make exhaust systems. bow you may have to make your own bracket like I'm in the process of doing but may be worth it.

Ridgebackvince

Supporting Member
Yea, specifically I want a 2 into 1 going into a big short collector. I may have to make it myself using a set of drag pipes as a donation. It's a project I'm planning next. I want something different and loud enough to wake Thomas Jefferson!

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member

Also try a goggle search for Motorcycle Right side drive exhaust, then at the top click images, look thru them see what you like then start searching and see if you get lucky and find one somewhere on a shelf in the back of a warehouse. I just bought a supertrapp phantom for my bagger it should fit cause Cruz has one on his bagger, but I got the last one from Supertrapp that supports the 18mm O2 sensors. They are phasing the phantom series out. But I do wish you the best of luck to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: LHS

Ridgebackvince

Supporting Member
Or I can buy a set of Twisted Chopper Hookah pipes and find a set of used drag pipes and modify the Hookahs. I messaged Twisted they said the Hookahs won't fit.

Jwooky

I didn’t I made it work. Had to drill new throttle body holes in the backing plate and make new spacers. I’ll confess it’s an amazon part too. It wasn’t advertised as a RSD or even show the badging. Was surprised to see it when I got it.

LHS

Jwooky I guess I should’ve said for the air cleaner and also asked if that was for a carbureted model if that’s why you had to modify it. I can see the one you ordered on Amazon it looks like they took the picture and put it in paint or something and scribbled over the RSD emblem you can see it just barely across the top of the scribble over it in the picture on Amazon
Sorry RidgebackVince I didn’t mean to steal your thread just been looking for a different air cleaner for my bike for a long time can’t seem to find something to fit it and I’ve been eyeballing the Roland Sands clarity air cleaner for a while just didn’t know what HARLEY model to order

LHS

Oops we must been posting at the same time yeah that’s the one I was looking at If you blow up the picture you can actually see the top edge of the RSD emblem where they scribbled over it

LHS

Well I went out and took my air cleaner off did a little measuring from Center of hole to center of hole and it definitely won’t match up I’d have to make an adapter plate which is no big deal I think I’ll still go ahead and buy it
Thanks Jwooky

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Well I went out and took my air cleaner off did a little measuring from Center of hole to center of hole and it definitely won’t match up I’d have to make an adapter plate which is no big deal I think I’ll still go ahead and buy it
Thanks Jwooky
By chance do you remember your measurements? I have S&S throttle body which should be the same as the carb and I've found a few air cleaner on here with different bolt patterns, just wanting to see if any of them have the same numbers that you do.
Thanks