Yellow Bitch Down, Need Bearings.

BWG56

Guru
Sprayed it with round up yesterday:D
That will do it,:old2: I mixed up a gallon of broad leaf killer and hit 73 dandelions last Thursday and another 52 on Friday, yeah Buddy, ain't no yellow things left in my yard anymore:whoop:Its a little to soon for the 2nd lawn application yet so I went after them individually:oldhardlaugh:

BWG56

Guru
Well, to get back on track I did have to replace the bushings in my 15 gallon pull behind spayer:)
On my 25 gallon:oldeek::oldlaugh: pull behind the tires kept going flat and I just went and bought some new tires and wheels from China, I mean HF for $4.99 ea. The tires are knobby tires and have more grip for high speed spraying,:oldhardlaugh: but the wheels are white, I'm going to have to spray them yellow:old2::oldlaugh:

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
I don't own a push mower and its too far to walk with the weed wacker,:oldlaugh: so roundup it was, but you know it takes time for it to die, unless you go for the 24 hour kill.
What's that pole there Ker? Looks a bit out of place, pull it out, now!! (and get u r fucking mind otta the gutter you Wanker), Great looking place. Boy I don't miss those overhead wires either from growin up in Pa..

BWG56

Guru
What's that pole there Ker? Looks a bit out of place, pull it out, now!! (and get u r fucking mind otta the gutter you Wanker), Great looking place. Boy I don't miss those overhead wires either from growin up in Pa..
There's actually 4 of them, ugly but functional, people were rounding the corner, I have 500ft frontage on a curve, and driving 3-4 feet up in my yard for like a 100 feet, WTF. One dumb SOB in the winter drove 60ft into my yard then got out and ask me where the road was, then he drives by me in the spring while I'm out there fixing my yard and waves at me driving by, I almost threw the freakin shovel at him.:oldlaugh:
The wires aren't that close to the house but after 30 yrs ya kinda don't see them but ya do.

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
There's actually 4 of them, ugly but functional, people were rounding the corner, I have 600ft frontage on a curve, and driving 3-4 feet up in my yard for like a 100 feet, WTF. One dumb SOB in the winter drove 60ft into my yard then got out and ask me where the road was, then he drives by me in the spring while I'm out there fixing my yard and waves at me driving by, I almost threw the freakin shovel at him.:oldlaugh:
The wires aren't that close to the house but after 30 yrs ya kinda don't see them but ya do.
Well isn't why they make shot guns? OMFG..

Last edited: