Wonderful invention

Thors

Nice little plug caddy. I'm guilty of not carying much of anything spare - just no room to put anything unless I wear a backpack...which I hate.

Knuckles

Uhhhhhh, I changed my plugs earlier this month....first time in 5 years.
I have no need to carry spares around!

Knuckles

I changed my plugs this month.....was the first time in 5 years.
I don't have any need to be carrying extras

DRBarnhart

Insert title here...
Sorry for the double post....
That's OK, I'll take one of them. I see no reason to carry extra spark plugs for the bike. After all, unless they break in half what can go wrong with them? Plus the fact you can get a set of Champions almost everywhere... unless you're out on the snowmobile! :D

Dennis

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
That's OK, I'll take one of them. I see no reason to carry extra spark plugs for the bike. After all, unless they break in half what can go wrong with them? Plus the fact you can get a set of Champions almost everywhere... unless you're out on the snowmobile! :D

Dennis
Wait till you get ahold of some 14% ethanol. :whoop:

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Picked up 14% in Hulett WY during Sturgis because that's all the station had. 14% super unleaded. Bike spit, farted ,& backfired all the way back to where we were staying in Spearfish SD. Drained the fuel and both Fouled out plugs. It's not a nesesity to carry extra plugs. Just back up material.

mml03102

I have roadside insurance, havent had to use it yet but like you say can only carry so many spare parts and tools aroundvv:cheers: