wire plus install complete

Energy One

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
looks good, how does she run now. are you having any trouble with the low fuel light. The 4th picture posted, is that a resistor that you installed along with the wire plus.I have the same bike and am still having trouble with the low fuel light staying on?

dstam02

pknowles,
its running great
picture 4 is the resistor that Don from wire plus sent me for the low fuel light and dim check engine light problem. the white wire gets connected to a22 & b40 that you tied together, grey gets connected to a16 & b1 that you tied together and the orange wire connects to the orange/white jumper wire that connects to a15,b30, b31 and b32. Give Don at wire plus a call and he will ship you the part.

rip

Congrats on the completion. Just finished mine about a month ago. No more worries on an ehc. :cheers:

phamduyduc

hi all, im Duy from Viet Nam, i have one bigdog chooper 2005, my EHC was broken and i already buy a new wire plus, but i could not install the Wire Plus, so many steps need to be completed, so do you have any videos guidance to install the new EHC.
sory my english not gud enough.