White Diamond!

Energy One

haze324

Fellas,

Today I used a White Diamonds liquid product to shine up my billet and it is by far the best product I have ever used. (i haven't tried wizards yet). I have an 03 and live in S.FL where oxidation and salt stains really make my bike looks old. She doesn't always shine up like some of the new dogs. Most recently I used Mothers on a power ball and this blows that away. It was a white liquid not a paste so it went on very smooth and easy and shines up great. On Chrome to be honest it was as good as Mothers Chrome, but man did it shine up everything else with ease.

Also used Zymoil to wax up the bike and it worked great as well. Gave my old dog that wet paint look. Very happy with this product!

haze324

I'll try and take some pics and see if I can find some old ones to compare.

It went on VERY easy. With the mothers billet paste it seems as if you really have to get the paste into the metal and then have to polish it up as you wipe it off. Not with this stuff man. I would swirl away it would all just turn black and then after about a minute of so of it drying up a bit I would just wipe it off and.....BLING!!!!

and I just did a search and found a place local that carries it. :whoop:

Doug G

haze324,
I used the White Diamond all last summer and it does work very well. I'm not sure if like the Mothers Polish better, haven't tryed the Wizzards yet. Polishing billet is a dirtry job, but sure looks good afterwards.

CCRainman

I used the white diamond polish. It works really well. I also have the wax which is nice and doesn't cake up.

mcgroom

I spent 9 hours over the past week polishing with Mothers Billet, Drimel Polisher and Powerball. Everything I did looks like liquid, but still only got about 80% done.

[/IMG]

I don't mind the work but I am always willing to make my life easier.

haze324

^^^

Wow what a great job brother :2thumbs:

You probably can't get your bike any shinnier than that right there. The main difference that I noticed with the White Dm as opposed to Mothers is that it gets worked into the metal a bit faster so it saves you some time. 9 hours. FACK!!!!! You are the man.

Rottie

Your ride looks awesome mc!! I use the bomsaway, it works well and easy to get off. I also have tried the powerball with the mothers, it's a lot less work on the arm.

haze324

a friend had some that he ordered thru their website but I found out MeanCycles.com here in Miami carries it. Its about 15 bucks and very well worth it!