Where can I get a "push" seat for my 2005 Ridgeback??

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
hate to be the one to tell you, but i believe that is a push seat. but if you need more, look up "Seatmaker" here on the forum, he can make it whatever you need and if you want to upgrade the pleather, he can do that too. and maybe some gel for a more comfortable ride.

chubs

Guru
What the hell is a push seat??
Well, let's see, Okay, remember way back when you was a little kid, and ya had to use a booster seat to reach the table at dinner time? A push seat is kinda like that. It "pushes" yer stubby little butt closer to the control end of the bike. Now that's NOT to say you're short or anything, but some of the more "vertically challenged" riders have them. :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
they are quite hard to find, but, on another line of thought, there were some shorter sets of forward control mounts made (they may be available through "Shovelheadkicker") if you are ok with the location of the handlebars. if you feel you have to stretch too much for the hand controls, a push seat would probably be the route to go.

cdogg556

Guru
I'd say if ur too short to ride a big boy bike, stick with a harley.. lol.. jkjk.. but really
Wow kel, :disappointed: don't be such a dick! :spank: :oldlaugh: Remember according to #1 "Wahh"nker, I am only 5'-1" tall! :oldhardlaugh:Really though, push seats look like shit in my "humble" opinion, :oldsmile: I like Tom's idea of shorter forward controls, :old2: hell maybe he could reverse them, just kidd'n! Now who's the dick, right! :oldsmile: :oldlaugh:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Wow kel, :disappointed: don't be such a dick! :spank: :oldlaugh: Remember according to #1 "Wahh"nker, I am only 5'-1" tall! :oldhardlaugh:Really though, push seats look like shit in my "humble" opinion, :oldsmile: I like Tom's idea of shorter forward controls, :old2: hell maybe he could reverse them, just kidd'n! Now who's the dick, right! :oldsmile: :oldlaugh:
5'1 tall? That's an oxymoron...nothing tall about 5'1

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Heard what? That I'm short? Yeah I guess ifor all my buddies were 6'-4"! I'm actually 5'-10", not too short, and not too tall, but just right! :old2::oldhardlaugh:
Oh 5'10 yea that's a big difference..5'1 would be different story.ha

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

bigkelk9

Okay okay.. I Shoulda taken a picture today of my buddy who is 5'6" and rode the K9 like a boss.. and my K9 is even longer stretch then factory by about 2 inches due to after market bars.. but yeah ill be more sensitive to the vertically challeneged.. :D

BWG56

Guru
Maybe mount the foot pegs on the top of the primary and cam covers:oldlaugh: for the short fellers