..what's a Big Dog worth? It's value lies in the eye of the beholder..

Energy One

Justify

I purchased a 2006 Big Dog K9 with under 2K miles from a national dealership called RumbleOn for $10,200. They also delivered it to my house for free.

The company I used to finance the cycle, USAA, said it's only worth $8400 and loaned me that amount.

Yesterday I rode it to PA Auto Brokers for registration. The state of Pennsylvania says I need only pay sale tax on the $10,200 I spent since I purchased through a dealership, but it's actual value is .. $13,995.

Blac94cobra

my kids used to run to me and tell me how much their baseball cards were worth. I used the same line as HMAN - they are only worth what someone is willing to pay. unfortunately banks and insurance companies have their own rules. but for what it is worth, if the bike is in great condition I would say you got a reasonable deal. now get out there and ride the shit out of it:)

No H2O

congrats on the bike, judging by selling prices around here I'd say you did reasonably well

bigkelk9

Yeah unfortunately these k9s are only going for between 9 to 12k these days.. but yes u did well and just take it and pay them taxes.. dont know why it wasntvtaken care of the dealership.. different states work different ways I guess..