What Would You Do?

Gathering

Dispatch

Maybe you could move to another state to get a better deal on taxes? :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

It’s like I would love to move back to California and build the same house I have here but it would cost 3.5 Million dollars.......no, hold on wait a minute, if I have to pay taxes. Ah, never mind, I’ll stay in Louisiana with my $190,000 dollar house.

Crap, I don’t think I’m thinking right....I’ll have to give up my coffee!

So in the end can we assume “What would you do” translates to give up coffee as the solution?
We'll see what happens...

Last edited:

TapioK

Reading back from 2008 you were having the same problems about deciding what to do. Did you ever make the deal back then?
Sorry all but That was hilarious no offense. and for some sick reason it made me think about Big Dog 2030. Electric Chopper maybe. Is it gonna be El Dog or El Perro? It’s night and I really should sleep instead of reading and laughing 10 years old posts.

Last edited:

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Reading back from 2008 you were having the same problems about deciding what to do. Did you ever make the deal back then?
Wow lol....i want even wait on good shit over 5 minutes...lol maybe one day he will find the right one or maybe not...

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow, ten years trying to decide what to do! Might as well wait another 10 years....Hopefully, you aren’t a 911 operator or make important decisions!

Reactions: LHS

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow, ten years trying to decide what to do! Might as well wait another 10 years....Hopefully, you aren’t a 911 operator or make important decisions!

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member