Update, when she's not happy

skully

Calendar Participant
if you recall, Patty and I rode to the her dealer the other day and then found she had a flat rear tire as we were going to leave. well that cost me $80 some bucks for the repair. well the next day i'm getting ready to haul the k9 down to tampa bd to have my speedo and starter replaced. well don't you know, i had a nail in my rear tire. the good part, don't you just love the tire warrenty, new tire and labor; no charge. Rick and the crew did a great job of doing all the repairs and then getting it back to me the next day. great service....with very little down time.
any time you guys are in the Tampa area, stop in at BD of Tampa, it's a great shop.

Alicat

Hanging out
Great to hear a good dealership experience and that's the second time I've heard great things about them.
I was supposed to show for a meeting at Sanford, Fl airport at the end of this month but I going to delay it until August or Sept. just so I can take the bike. I'll try to hold off any work to be done until I can visit that dealership. I love Tampa anyway and that will just give me a good reason to stay at the Don Cesar in St. Pete.
Al

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Don't for get to say hi to the sweet cute thang behind the counter... Tonya!

skully

Calendar Participant
alicat, yell at me when you get here, maybe we can grab a short ride and a long beer. thats about a 40 minute ride from the don back over to tampa.

skully

Alicat

Hanging out
To both Gas Man and Skully - will do!

Yea Skully, I'm very familiar with the area, or I should say WAS very familar with the area. I used to have a condo on Coquina Key in Tampa Bay before my last marriage, mixed blessing, now both are gone LOL! Had some very good times in that area. Used to cross the Howard Frankenstein 2 or 3 times a week.....
Al

skully

Calendar Participant
there is a half dozen of us (bd riders) that run the roads together all the time. keep in mind, if you can make it on the first sat of each month, we have the plant city bike night that rolls in around 1500 bikes. plus there is allways a bike night someware in the area on any given night.
just let me know.
skully