I decided that this winter I would do a little preventative maintenance on my transmission since Postman had transmission bearing trouble during the prime riding season. So I contacted Andrew(Bigdogtech1) about bearing upgrade and replacing the factory drive with a Baker Belt Drive. He ordered the Baker Belt Drive for me and got the wheels in motion. I then proceeded to burn the hell out of my right hand which held up my end for 3 weeks. Up on the lift for the upgrade: Shut off the fuel, remove the battery, drain the oil, drain the primary fluid and remove the outer primary cover. Remove the clutch, the crank sproket, and chain adjustment shoe. Then the inner primary. Remove the transmission and get it on the way to Andrew. By the way, I removed the bolts on the transmission from the side by using a box end wrench that allowed removal without removing the shocks. Stator cleaned and ready for new seal. Removal of the crank seal was easy with a few taps from a sharp chisel on the rim and then a couple taps with a slide-hammer and it was out. New seal(Provided by Kaptin @ Wild Steed) reversed, lubricated, and inserted onto the crankshaft bushing and slid into position. New seal seated into place. Removal of the stator cover, oil cleaned off the stator and block, cover cleaned and ready for replacement. Stator cover replaced and ready for fitting of inner primary of belt drive. Notice no transmission yet, Andrew was held up waiting on a new drive pulley from Baker. Transmission should be here Monday. Initial trial fit of the inner primary revealed a lack of clearance on the inner primary and it would not seat on the block. A little time with a Dremel tool and some careful removal of the tight spots and the inner primary is now seated on the engine. I will continue as soon as the transmission arrives.