Tranny Help?

Energy One

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Don't forget there are a couple of other factors that come into play when you discuss transmission life. Some that come to mind are right wrist,left hand and left ankle. And to all the perverts who will comment about the wrist thing get your hands out of your pants!
:roll::roll::roll::roll:

BWG56

Guru
This thread went to the $hitter in a hurry, from tranny's to drugs n booze to back cutting and even intro's.:willy_nilly::confused: Ya can tell its the weekend:cheers:

Srodden

:DI took an oxycoten tonight and I'm drinking So I'm not responsible for anything I say......:D

Like I just said in them other thread
I run a 124 putting out 130hp and I ride her pretty hard, not to mention I weigh 300, and my Baker trans is still running strong.
And when it does go down it won't go to some guy in Florida. It will go to Andrew in New York.

The Baker DSSC is the only trans that will work in the 2005 and newer Big Dogs.

By the way I'm a Baker dealer now so if you need a new trans I can get them for you....:D
So glad Baker and S&S are still in business for repairs if needed for any Big Dogs. I like to keep my 05 mastiff as original as I can because I just like Big Dog styles. I can't believe they went out of business. Those last few years they had the best looking bikes on the market aside from any one offs.

aspen874

Did somebody say Trannys, we have a shitload over here in Singapore. They are every where in Asia and the scary part is a lot of them are drop dead gorgeous. :D