As of today (2/28/2017) the cylinder heads are together and are back on the engine. Since there was material removal of .052 from the cylinder base in an effort to increase compression by less quench, it also changes on the intake manifold sits in relation to the cylinder heads intake port entrance. So I went ahead and set up my rotary broach fixture on the Bridgeport so I can bolt the manifold to it and dial indicate it in prior to cutting both surfaces with a boring head. I ultimately removed about .028 per each side of the intake manifold. Then when that procedure was completed, I went ahead and cartridge rolled the surface to deliberately change the texture (roughing it up) for the sole purpose to rip those fuel droplets for better atomization which produces more torque/HP, and is ultimately better for the engine because that fuel will enter the chamber more as a mist/gas then raw fuel droplets.