Thanks Gas man

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopsicle

Hey gas man

Thanks for the "how to" on changing oil. Did mine this weekend and it went perfect. I have done Harley's but not a Big Dog. Pretty much the same, but it was nice having the instructions and pictures so I would mess up. Get to drink more beer that way too, don't have to concentrate so much:roll:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Cool deal, glad it helped! Its the least I can do to give back for bugging you guys so much! :cheers:

slowrower

2007 Mastiff
Many Thanks

Just want say Thank You Gasman for taking the time to share your expertise with us. The photos really help. With all the great work you've done in the "How-To" section I no longer need to worry about doing my own service. Thanks Again Randy

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
No problem.... but I wouldn't call it expertise... I call it balance. Stupid enough to try and lucky enough to get thru it. Add in a digital camera and it balances well.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
drip drip drip drip, hurry up get the rag, drip drip drip drip
That could be true... but I would be talking to myself... I do most of my how to's alone... its my own world and who wants to watch me take twice as long to do a job cause I'm taking pics and notes...

Alicat

Hanging out
Hey Gas,
Your a great teacher man, I might even try to do my own fluid change this time, of course then I can't sit on your garage chair again and let you do all the work while I tell stories....LOL!
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.