Stolen ?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so happy I live in SE Texas, it was 72 here today and will be riding to work tomorrow.. didn't ride this morning cuz of all the rain we had last night and yesterday and roads still being wet and the bike is a pain in the ass to clean and she is all pretty and shiny.. lol
Was 50 and raining here today....tomorrow night it's actually supposed to get below freezing over night first time since 2014

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

bigkelk9

Was 50 and raining here today....tomorrow night it's actually supposed to get below freezing over night first time since 2014

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
U guys got what just came from us.. we had rain and mid 50's all week.. today was sunshine and 72.. tomorrow same..riding.. and I ride all year.. not a lot of city riding in the summer.. that's best for them long trips..

bigkelk9

Just curious cuz my buddy who lives in Dallas bought my street glide for me after I transfered money into his account and it was there waiting for me a month later when I could finally make it down there. And believe me.. first and last harley I will ever own