Alright, their almost here. I finally got around to getting the mold made for the rubber buttons. I did a test pattern with 9 buttons, and will do the rest once we get them right. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the other plate. Anyway, I took it over the my rubber man, and he ran a couple test runs. I have a small problem at this point. The rubber he uses, is a bit stiff. He has some softer stuff, but it's red. When I put it on the speedo, it will push the reset, but I'm afraid it will break the glass. So I'm going to adjust the mold a bit and try again tomorrow. Getting a softer black rubber will be to expensive, so if this doesn't work, the buttons will have to be red. I'll keep you posted.