Stereo for you chopper???

cd24747

Anyone know what the best stereo system would be? I know that it is sac-religion for some but I am thinking about putting tunes on my bike. Anyone do this? If so opinions on how it sounds and looks. Pics please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimizee028

TRUE COLORS COLLISION
I am sorry if I insult anyone here,but I think its thee most anoying thing when I am out riding and someone pulls up close to me on a bike maybe while at a stoplight and has the music blaring coming from a bike......No different than being in a car and someone pulls up next to you in one of them cars that has seems to be having a live concert or rapstar in the backseat........I would think if you wanna hear music while riding the clearest way would be an IPOD and ear pieces........
And this ones just for me....personally these days with the tvs and cell phones in the cars as distractions it is getting more and more unsafe for us to ride...so for me and distracting things going on around me,maybe per say music,I would like to have as many odds stacked in my favor of making it out of my rides safely,so I wanna see and hear everything I can to be able to make the best decision I can to attempt to not be hit by another distracted driver!!!!!!!!

cd24747

No insult. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I actually probably would only use it for long country rides anyway, not city rides (which I rarely do anyway). I don't think I'd ever have to worry about pulling up to someone at a light with the music playing. I'll be honest, that annoys me a bit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trainguy

Chromeoholic
Mine came with the 117c.i. stereo mounted to the frame, it had bass speakers but i changed them out to the VH Big Radius 2-1 to help offset the treble created by the Karata open primary. Now it's just right:eek:

Last edited:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I'm going to agree with Dj and Jimi. When I ride, that's my thinking time, kind of a rest for my soul.

TMK9

I'm with DJ AKA Trainguy! A good set of aftermarket pipes and a KARATA open primary. Nothing could sound better!!

Diesel Dan

I agree with Trainguy.....Fuc* the stereo..........Get some bad-ass pipes dude!!!!!!!! I got some Martin Brothers pipes on mine, Sounds sweet bro.....

pastor t

Sometimes I like to cruise to the sound of my bike and sometimes I like to ride with my music. I use an mp3 player and head phones that wrap around my ears. My ears do get tired of the in the ear phones after a while and I have also thought of having some chrome handle bar speakers and an audio set up. I seen an audio set up on ebay that is a small box that hooks to the battery and supports a usb or ipod. You can down load a ton of music on a little usb and go that route. I don't know how great the volume would be though.