Stainless Creations Chaos II pipes

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Chopper Dave, I love to see your posts so I can stare at them boobies by your signature. :D I like nice boobs. I think I was a bit hypnotized. :lol:

I got the "quiet baffles" in mine and had the ends cut similiar to the Big Radius but nicer. Look great!! Heat shields are an option but they are wielded on and non-removable. I didn't get the ceramic coating but I did spray high temp paint inside before installing. Not sure if it will do anything but it made me happy.
Thanks!:D

lets see some pic's of your pipes.....

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
I got all stainless hardware with my pipes...and yes..you have to use your original flanges....yep...I use Blue-Job to polish the pipes...you can get that from Mad Dog:2thumbs::cheers:
Yep Blue Job is the shit. Not too many people have heard of it but it works great on chrome and stainless. The cool thing about it is that it has no grit so it won't dull the original finish. It's some type of chemical reaction but non-acidic so it can be applied with bare hands. Anyone interested can check it out at this link.
Thanks for the plug Dave!:2thumbs:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Yep Blue Job is the shit. Not too many people have heard of it but it works great on chrome and stainless. The cool thing about it is that it has no grit so it won't dull the original finish. It's some type of chemical reaction but non-acidic so it can be applied with bare hands. Anyone interested can check it out at this link.
Thanks for the plug Dave!:2thumbs:
no problem Don!:2thumbs::cheers:

Dragonslave

Can anyone post a website where I can shop for these pipes? Tried looking and cant find anything. Im lovin the look and sound of these! :2thumbs:

Ray

Yeah, not bad for an old lady huh???? :D But she's always pissed at me for one thing or another! :eek:
Get used to that ,,,, the other Ray ;),, some how , some way what ever goes wrong, is some how or some way "Your" Fault! ( after almost 39 years) :)

Ray

They're out of business.:down:
after getting a message back from Vance and Hines that they discontinued just about everything,, includes ( 2004 Ridgeback),, and then reading through 7 pages of information on these pipes, thinking piss on vance and hines, I like these better anyway, back to old drawing board,,,,:(

polarbear23

I got my Stainless Creations Chaos II pipes in today!:whoop: :2thumbs: these fuckers are bad ass!! I was going to start it up...but being its 1:30am...I figure I will do that tomorrow morning...and I will try to get a sound clip.....here are a few pics...

Those pipes are awesome. Where can I purchase a set of those Stainless Creations Chaos II exhaust pipes?