Somebody post something today!

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Seattle tied for it's highest temp today at 87 degrees. I didn't even get the bike out. Doing to much yard work with all the time on my hands! Oh yeah, drinking to much too. :cheers:

Hope everyone else's day was a wonderful as ours.

Later,
Ray

dmlong

It was definitely hot! I spent all day in Post Falls ID setting up a walk-in cooler,it was 92 degrees at 1 p.m.
The bright spot was being able to stop at the Roadhouse and check out the new Dogs,I may be talking myself into a new Bulldog.(Brain says yes,wallet says no.)

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Sul, might be easier to bolt a transfer case and solid axle in the front and have a 4x4 truck.

Got my new spacers for the duals over the weekend, hoping to get em on this weekend and solve my clearance issue.

I have been riding to work all week. Luvin that!

Need to take a long trip one day this weekend.

Wonder what kind of trade in the dlr will give me on a new Dog in Nov or Dec?

On another note, here is a great idea to keep our helmets from riding off w/someone else

Last edited:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Sul, might be easier to bolt a transfer case and solid axle in the front and have a 4x4 truck.

Got my new spacers for the duals over the weekend, hoping to get em on this weekend and solve my clearance issue.

I have been riding to work all week. Luvin that!

Need to take a long trip one day this weekend.

Wonder what kind of trade in the dlr will give me on a new Dog in Nov or Dec?

On another note, here is a great idea to keep our helmets from riding off w/someone else
Thats a cool lock Knotso....were did you buy it from?:2thumbs:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I just got home from work.....rode the bike to work again....just missed the rain...:panic2: I now have 1813 miles on my K-9:whoop: shit!...looks like I have to wait about 4 days to ride again....suppose to rain the rest of the week...:rant:

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
This was on forum member dmlong's COPRHD bike, it is a gun lock. Best part is, alot of police depts will give ya one to lock up yer gun to protect you from yourself.

Pops

finished pouring concrete for 2 decks today. got home and saw my brake pads and drilled rotors for my f250 2wd came in. jacked the truck up. pulled both front wheels, pulled the calipers, pulled the pad carriers. opened the boxes for the rotors and found the fronts they sent were for 4wd! arghhhhh!

bought from irotors in cali and they make to order. will be 10 days before i see them. what a fuckin pain in the ass. front inside pads were so shot i threw the new ones in anyway. they will probably be toast before i get the right rotors.

ah well, sometimes shit just doesn't go right.:job:

Brakes do not seem to be your specialty :roll: :lol: :roll:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
The only riding I have been doing other than Monday is to the hospital. Father in law had a massive heart attack monday afternoon and died at the house... mother in law had to do CPR till the parametics got there... then they took over and even had to use the paddles on him. He's back with us now and being his old self... been visiting him and taking care of my 12 yr old little brother in law this week and probably thru next week. Scheduled for a quad bypass Friday.... not a good week....

Pops

The only riding I have been doing other than Monday is to the hospital. Father in law had a massive heart attack monday afternoon and died at the house... mother in law had to do CPR till the parametics got there... then they took over and even had to use the paddles on him. He's back with us now and being his old self... been visiting him and taking care of my 12 yr old little brother in law this week and probably thru next week. Scheduled for a quad bypass Friday.... not a good week....
Hope all goes well... I will say a prayer for him.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Sorry to hear that Chris.....hope everything goes well....keep us posted...we will say a prayer for him.

Pops

Gas Hope all goes Well. Good Luck, Pop's Will say a Prayer for him, Cause Mine would only cause more problems.

Sul, I think you Might Be right, Sitting in your garage turning the handle bars back and forther making a Vroom Vroom sound, probably does put more stress on the outter race then when the bike is actually being ridden. :) :)

It's so nice to have such good friends :cursin:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Sorry for the bad news GAS. My sympathies to the family.

Later,
Ray

pisssed

pisssed
Gas sorry to hear that, and a speedy recovery .......

ChopperDave send that rain here its so dry cant even spit.....

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Thanks guys! He's under the knife still... its about 14:16 here now.. been in surgery all day sense like 0700. Suppose to be done around 1600. Last update a few hours ago said all was going well. Should be about a 8hr surgery. The wife and sister in law are there with the mother in law.

I hope to get up there about the time they roll him out.

With all the luck and prayers I'm sure he'll come out ok. I'm planning a fathers day get together for him at his house. Just waiting to hear what his diet will be and I'll get whatever he can have. I'd say Father's Day will have a special meaning for sure this year!!!

My family really appreciates all the help and good blessings from everybody. Their neighbors and jsut so many people have came out to see him and help out with whatever. Its been a emotional week for sure for everybody.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Thanks guys! He's under the knife still... its about 14:16 here now.. been in surgery all day sense like 0700. Suppose to be done around 1600. Last update a few hours ago said all was going well. Should be about a 8hr surgery. The wife and sister in law are there with the mother in law.

I hope to get up there about the time they roll him out.

With all the luck and prayers I'm sure he'll come out ok. I'm planning a fathers day get together for him at his house. Just waiting to hear what his diet will be and I'll get whatever he can have. I'd say Father's Day will have a special meaning for sure this year!!!

My family really appreciates all the help and good blessings from everybody. Their neighbors and jsut so many people have came out to see him and help out with whatever. Its been a emotional week for sure for everybody.
Keep us posted Gas.......thats the nice thing about having people that care......we are there when you need us!:cheers: