sick gas cap

Energy One

sics6

Who makes these sick looking gas caps? I got an 06 k9 and would love to get one. Anyone know where I could buy one? or anyone selling one?$(KGrHqVHJFQE-lFzmvGUBPuO8-iC0!~~_4.JPG$(KGrHqJ,!pQE-v1DDhpYBPuO_HqvVg~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJFQE-lFzmvGUBPuO8-iC0!~~_4.JPG

hoat

there was a forum member that made these in 07-08 I do not think he does it anymore. good luck on your search

firedog19

I have one on my Ridgeback and I think the guy bought it from said the maker was ceasing to make them so he bought all that he had some years ago

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think there was any money to be made in them so they got shelved. Wish I was able to pick one up though.

sics6

Anyone know the guy who makes them or who bought the remaining stock? Maybe we could convince them to produce more. I believe Alot of people would be interested and they could make some money. I think they're awesome looking and bring something unique to these already unique bikes. Any members with connections would be greatly appreciated.

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
I am getting ready to run more caps... Maybe!!!!
I will only doing these two styles and only in chrome plated. Tri-Bar and Sprocket style

The sprocket style covers up the paint saver ring that is in the tank and the tri-bar sits inside it so it shows.

It will be at least another month because it will take two weeks to get them ran and two weeks or more out to chrome and back. I have just been trying to get funds around because it is almost a $10,000 venture each time I run them and demand was low.

Last edited:
O

okie_dog

Let me know if you run these. I'm in for a sprocket style!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2