SHOW US YOUR MIRRORS

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I am thinking to get some new mirrors for my K9... I would like to see what everyone has got mounted in their bikes and the PROS & CONS about them. Also where to find them, etc.

:cheers:

Last edited:

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
I'm not positive but I think mine are stock Harley mirrors. Black and have the holes in the stems.

demon dog

I am thinking to get some new mirrors for my K9... I would like to see what everyone has got mounted in their bikes and the PROS & CONS about them. Also where to find them, etc.

I got these from demon cycle (google). called grimm reaper same as scythe. Less than $40 and are heavy duty well made mirrors. and they are not so small that you can't see anything / and are low to the grip and don't stick way up in the air. (which i think looks ridiculous on choopers)

Last edited:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Just a note: I not sure on the newer dogs, but the older ones that were using the Harley controls, has a hole that goes clear thru the controls. That hole is the right size to run a 10mm tap in it, to be able to use mirriors with a threaded stem like on metric bikes. This will give you a wider slection of mirriors to choose from. And may be cheeper also.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I got these from demon cycle (google). called grimm reaper same as scythe. Less than $40 and are heavy duty well made mirrors. and they are not so small that you can't see anything / and are low to the grip and don't stick way up in the air. (which i think looks ridiculous on choopers)
I like the open primary trans!!! :D what is it?

mzinna

Zman
I have the Paul Yaffe mirrors on my scoot... I love them!!

Picked up these mirrors from St. Louis Gateway Big Dog...

francoblay1

The Spaniard
JJ,

Are they Short or Long stem your mirrors? (they seem to be the long ones as they protrude outside the handlebar...)

There are these two options... I am not sure which ones to get (short or long stem)... Short stem are 3.5" and long stem 4.5"

Will I still be able to see with the short ones? :confused:

Inputs anyone???

C00lHandLuke

JJ,

Are they Short or Long stem your mirrors? (they seem to be the long ones as they protrude outside the handlebar...)

There are these two options... I am not sure which ones to get (short or long stem)... Short stem are 3.5" and long stem 4.5"

Will I still be able to see with the short ones? :confused:

Inputs anyone???

Did he say what mirrors these were?

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I end up buying these ones: RWD-50071C OVAL MIRROR SET WITH CONVEX LENS

Also available in Amazon. long stem: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_gnr_fkmr1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ARWD-50071+OVAL+MIRROR&keywords=RWD-50071+OVAL+MIRROR&ie=UTF8&qid=1357578589"]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_gnr_fkmr1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ARWD-50071+OVAL+MIRROR&keywords=RWD-50071+OVAL+MIRROR&ie=UTF8&qid=1357578589[/ame]

Last edited: