SHOW US YOUR CUSTOM SEATS

Energy One
My seat turned out like shit not happy at all the stitching is way off and it looks terrible. Will be doing it over again very soon. Will post pics later.
Anyone in San Diego stay away from American upholstery in San Marcos !
Terrible work..

Hirter6Pack

Not Quite A Guru
My seat turned out like shit not happy at all the stitching is way off and it looks terrible. Will be doing it over again very soon. Will post pics later.
Terrible work..
@Big Daddy 72 did a hell of job on the 33 Ford seats mybe he can do BigDogs.
Don't know why the post is the alley.

http://www.bigdogbiker.com/threads/1933-ford.79789/

Big Daddy 72 said:
View attachment 44081 View attachment 44080 View attachment 44079 View attachment 44078 View attachment 44077View attachment 44076 View attachment 44075 View attachment 44074 View attachment 44073 View attachment 44072

Last edited:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Terrible work..
Scott on the forum, Seatmaker.

He does excellent work. Done two of my seats I can't find a single stitch out if place.

I even had a BDM logo embroidered onto one seat

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
Terrible work..
:worthless:

I have used Scott great work but Travis reached out to me and we are discussing the job!
Big shout out to Travis big daddy.
Photos of the pos seat !
Fuck American upholstery !IMG_0880.JPG

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I have used Scott great work but Travis reached out to me and we are discussing the job!
Big shout out to Travis big daddy.
Photos of the pos seat !
Fuck American upholstery !View attachment 44134
He sewed like two pieces together to get it to fit...wow..thats a joke. I am really sorry Paul. I know you are kinda picky but quite honestly I didn't think it was that bad.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk