s&s dual runner

Energy One

K9PSYCH

Not trying to highjack the thread, but could someone post the part number on the dual runner intake for a 117ci motor with super G?
Thanks,
John :flag:

C00lHandLuke

I have had mine for a month or so. I don't have the longest legs and I haven't noticed it at all. I went with the blue also to match my bike. Just make sure you get the right oil to match the color of the filter or I think it won't stay blue very long.

MYBIKEKICKSASS

Heres the one I'm fixing to put on my bike. Probably soon as I get back from Daytona Beach. Single Bore Tuned Induction System - Chrome with Red Filters

I'm going to be getting rid obviously by choice the PM Chrome Air Cleaner I have on the bike now if anyone is interested in it let me know only has 500 miles on it. I'm going to sell it for $275 plus s/h for the whole thing take it off my bike put it in a box and ship it to whomever

Ride Safe

RoadRider

I have had the single bore tuned induction system on my bike for a couple years now. Love it . I always keep the socks on for a bit of extra filtering. They sound great when you grab a hand full.

MYBIKEKICKSASS

I just ordered that same Air Injection System Yesterday from S&S it will be here next week and is going on the bike. Here is a question to you guys how hard is it to put that air cleaner on myself. Your talking to someone that is not a motorcycle mechanic , Car mechanic before the computers in them came out yes , but never claiming to be a bike mechanic and would like to start learning a little more. If anyone can help and explain to me how to put this system on my chopper I'd be greatful.

DrDug ( Doug ):whoop::cheers::2thumbs:

pastor t

I love it! That's exactly what I have been wanting for my bike!:2thumbs:

Thanks a lot, considering the cost I told my self I could live without it...now I know I can't!:bang:

09wolf

Dual Runner trim and filters

Try this link.. members have previously posted this and you can eliminate the ugly clamps! Also the filters do not need oiling!!!

Wimmer Performance

Diesel Dan

Looks great dude......I have a question though...why do some people have to rejet there carb when they install these..then some people dont have to?? Or is that the Spike air cleaner I'am thinkin of??:confused: