problem after problem

Ray, Long wait hell yeah 17 years what now??? 9 but I like the fact that I can speak my mind. If you take care of the guys the people under you your career will take care of itself. No politicians here just a guy who relates never understood how I made it past E-4 trust me I got away with it LOL....

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Ray, Long wait hell yeah 17 years what now??? 9 but I like the fact that I can speak my mind. If you take care of the guys the people under you your career will take care of itself. No politicians here just a guy who relates never understood how I made it past E-4 trust me I got away with it LOL....
Yeah, me too. I had 13 Captain Masts and still made Master Chief in 18 yrs!!! :eek:
But that was back when we took care of our sailors or I should say back when I got my ass beat for fucking up. Can't do that anymore with all the limp wrists in the Military now.

By long wait though I meant the board was delayed due to the floods in Millington, TN. I sat 4 boards there since they started there in 99!

I always signed every "Charge" book with "don't forget those that work for you". We think a lot a like. :D

:flag::cheers::flag:

Ray only been to mast once on my part.. sorry james wittman I punched him out and put him in portsmouth hospital for a week.... that was the only time I got caught and believe it or not they all say back in my day but I still believe with the exception of some pole smokers we can take care of our guys. Maybe thats why I joined a smaller community "divers" I will take care of the guys who put the time in. Thank you man we really need to ride someday...

Moespeeds

Just cut the plug off your old cam sensor and splice it to the new one. I always use HD sensors, there are cheap ones out the but the HD is metal and has the markings that line up with the Bd.

Moe, thanks for the help the wire in the new sensor is bigger that the old wire connection so I am looking for a kit that mates... thank you for all the help the dog needs to bark non stop soon....

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Ray I need to send you my charge book... make a page yours give me a pm and its 0n its way thanks bro
It would be my pleasure to sign your book. I've lost mine over the years. I was initiated in 89 and one of the first places my "charge book" got sent to the the EDU in Panama!!! Had motorcycle tire tracks all over it and all kinds of other shit. Boy was that expensive. I was initiated with a bunch of 3200's if you remember what that was. :D

coiledup

Two other thlngs...I had a wire rub through near the edge of the battery box so it would only act up once an awhile...Also the the chemicial lining of the fuel tank can break down and flake off,and starve it and shut it down like an electrical issue.....

RuDawg

Red Cloud
Congratz Paul on the promotion. :cheers:Sounds a lot like my mil career. Made E8 at the 17 year mark w/o brown nosing. Had the same leadership philosophy...take care of your Airmen and they will take care of you. I plead the 5th on what I got away with...I know nuuuuuuuuuthing Col Klink!

Good luck on fixing the electrical issue!

Oscar Maldonado

Guru
Calendar Participant
Moe, thanks for the help the wire in the new sensor is bigger that the old wire connection so I am looking for a kit that mates... thank you for all the help the dog needs to bark non stop soon....
How big is the wiring Paul? I bought an after market one and I got to fit. It's a little bit of a pain but you can get it in.

I really need to stop drinking woke up this morning and WOW.. anyways the wire looks to be 14 gage. It should work with the connectors from the stock wiring just did not want to attempt it in the state of mind I was in yesterday LOL..

mobsta

its alittle big and a bit of a pain but you can get it in,isnt that what you want?:lol:paul your bike dosen't have that many problems bro,some of them have been self inflicked :lol:just messn with you bro.:lol:the problems i have had make yours look simple.conrats on the promotion bro.:cheers:

When I did mine, I staggered the splices so they weren't all next to each other, otherwise it would be a big fat spot that wouldn't fit in the harness.

Okay now that I am sober LOL.. I did the walk of shame on sunday drank a whole bottle of Vodka anyway... so I am at my end with this bike. I put the sensor in that I got from a local shop and rotated it until the thunder heart "red" light lit up it stayed lit for a little while and now does not light up no matter what. I could not find any of the electrical connectors that big dog uses and their sensors are on back order I spliced the wires from the pigtail to the sensor and hardwired it. 1.****could this be an ignition issue? the red ignition light is lit on the ECM when the start button is depressed nothing on the thunderheart side. 2.****I have a multimeter and have done some reading on how to check the sensor not sure what RX1 is on a multimeter? I am almost at the point of taking it to a shop but would rather exhaust all of my efforts with some of your help.

Oscar Maldonado

Guru
Calendar Participant
After all that work is your battery at full charge? If your bateery is week you'll get an ass load of crazy shit going on that won't make sence. I would put the battery on a tender then try it all again.

I had the same shit happen to me and after it was all said and done I went out, bought a new battery and all was good. So the first thing I would say is charge up the battery fully and go through the motions again. I have an extra Thunderheart Module if you need but seeing that you're in Hawaii it won't get there anytime soon.

Thanks dead. Checking the ignition light tonight. I agree with you on fixing the small things first. I jumped to the conclusion that it was the EHC and bought the wire plus. still may do it but want to find the problem before adding more shit to get in the way. Starter is good it is cranking and turning just no fire. looking at the ignition box now. all appreciate the help and apologize for the drunken "Paul" that was online Sat

mobsta

hey paul just for chits a giggles try pressing the little button on the relay mounted on your fender,small grey box with 2 wires,one ground and one hot,both go to the battery,just a thought,i saw your post asking where the coil is,if you havent found it,its under the mount on the left side with your ignition swith,or follow the end of your pliug wires that arnt connected to the spark plugs,just another "smart azz":cheers:on a break mobsta