Orc paint job just finished

Energy One

cdogg556

Guru
Ed, I can't wait to have you do my rear fender! I talked to Curtis and he is gonna send a new rear fender directly to you so hopefully you can get started on it soon! Damn! Your work is amazing! It's making me think maybe you could add something a little different on my fender to make it "one of a kind!" Any idea's you have would be great! Here is a pic of the bike to remind you of how it looks!Street Vibs 2015 #5.jpg

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Ed, I can't wait to have you do my rear fender! I talked to Curtis and he is gonna send a new rear fender directly to you so hopefully you can get started on it soon! Damn! Your work is amazing! It's making me think maybe you could add something a little different on my fender to make it "one of a kind!" Any idea's you have would be great! Here is a pic of the bike to remind you of how it looks!View attachment 27061
What would you like?

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Not really sure Ed, I was thinking something under the flames maybe like a ghost skull but where it doesn't stand out very much, almost like my avatar pic, with the flames going over and around the skull, you know what I mean?
The flames overlap alot. That's the thing about that particular paint scheme. It won't really allow anything to be seen underneath the flames. ..

BWG56

Guru
That's exactly why I am asking your opinion Ed, i love my paint scheme and love how the flames pop in the sunlight! I think you are absolutely right, it should be left alone! Thanks for your opinion Ed, its gonna look awesome!
Nice to see you came to your sense's:willynilly::oldlaugh: