Open Primary question!!!

Energy One

AsKarO

Hi all...
I have searched first in the forum an answer but i have found only a big confusion :lol:....(yeah i had studying english...but not very well...and google translate don't help me:roll:)
Now....
I have a little question, i have 2009 Big Dog Ridgeback with 330 rear tyre and I WANT an open primary! I got it that Karata and Baker make a specific model for my motorcycle but on ebay i found this.....

2" Open Belt Primary Harley Softail 1990 2006 EVO Twin Cam Chopper Ultima Polish | eBay

I really don't understand if is compatible with my motorcycle....the seller say YES if you select 2009 Ridgeback on the specification, the system marks correct!!!! (but i'm not sure...)

Please help a disperate Italian boy....:bang: and sorry for traduction....

Thank you!!!!:up:

AsKarO

Still in my wish list! :D :up:

BTW, (A proposito), have you seen this? MEMBERS - EUROPE
:cheers:
Hi Francoblay1, yes i see it :2thumbs: and i seeing that i'm in the list also :lol: now i need to post a photo with my motorcycle!!!

Now for the primary....I understand that i need a specific (DSSC..) kit and i can't use an HD kit....I seeing Baker kit and....i don't like it because have only one configuration and a "little" 2.4" belt.....but the Karata kits starts from 2" up to 5" belt and have many kind of pieces to personalize my primary but unfortunately i have a big limitation....MY BUDGET!!!:bang:
Sellers are present only in USA then i need to import here in italy (and pay MANY taxes....yeah...we are very happy to pay it :angry:)
I did a rough calculation about the kit 3 " $ 2,800....taxes, custom taxes and shipping costs i need to pay about 3500€ :loony: too many for me....
I like the 3" kit with hubcap front cover, the kit code is 16508!!!
In internet i seeing this:

"NEW" 3.00" GENUINE KARATA BIGDOG OPEN PRIMARY BELT DRIVE FOR 2005 UP 5 SPEED | eBay

He sell the hubcap also but i don't see the plate and he don't give the clutch....i make him a question to know if is the correct kit and he say yes...he say also that i can use the original clutch kit...:confused:
The code is small different like a Karata kit.....16508AA......
Someone know if is possible to use this kit????
I need to buy something else to complete it???

Brew

Troop Supporter
That kit looks nothing like what I'm running on my scoot. There's no motor plate showing on the link you posted, it's not a complete kit. The link I supplied are for the Big Dogs and the one I have is 16120BD. One thing though, there's a pretty long lead time for him to make a kit from what I hear...

http://www.karata.com/intimidatorbigdog.htm