Oil Change made easy!!!

Energy One

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Thanks for the tip Raywood. I like to use an empty 2 liter coke bottle cut in half to help catch the oil when removing the filter. Then I install the Rogue Oil Scavenger Total Oil-Change System, which I bought at ..::Rogue Chopper::Welcome::.. Some one had posted the Rogue Oil Scavenger on here, it don't remember who but it works. On the pull down menu under products you will see one for evo enignes at $59.00

Carlos :whoop:

A

adamthisis

Ya, Ray thats great, I was wondering haow to change the oil filter without spilling it all over my motor. Never even thought about a cut 2 litter bottle. Great advise!!!!

RRRUFF

Thanks Ray, I was wondering how this thing would work. You drained the "dino oil" and then put in "synthetic". Did you run the dino oil to help seat the rings after your top end work. I just about have mine back together and was wondering if I should do that.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Thanks Ray, I was wondering how this thing would work. You drained the "dino oil" and then put in "synthetic". Did you run the dino oil to help seat the rings after your top end work. I just about have mine back together and was wondering if I should do that.
Yeah, I put HD oil in it for the breakin after my top-end job. Went a couple thousand mines on it though before changing it. It was dirty and left a lot more debrie in the filter.
Glad to have the synthetic back in it now.

:cheers:

hardtail117

Oil Filter Removal

Great video.
My question is: doesn't the oil filter turn to the left for removal (as looking at it from the primary cover side)?
Mine is extremely tight and won't budge.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Great video.
My question is: doesn't the oil filter turn to the left for removal (as looking at it from the primary cover side)?
Mine is extremely tight and won't budge.
Yes, it's counter clockwise. Just put some more pressure on it. If it's been on there a long time it may be stuck on pretty good.

Welcome to the site

:cheers:

choppersforlife

CHOPPERSFORLIFE
"Raywood" Rocks

Thanks for saving me the $20 Bucks that I know I would of spent on that if/when I ever saw that hanging on the Harley wall.:angry:

You Rock :cheers:

Thanks, I Owe you.

Ride safe

linx

Cool tech video and information. I've seen these at the harley shops, and I think I'll be making my own...aybe use something like a half-gallon milk jug or something.