• None of the above, add a response to the thread with idea

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gathering

bigkelk9

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Which one is the rod dog and which one is the Pitbull logo??

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Supporting Member
I have a long sleeve shop shirt from over five years ago. I like it. We were able to have our name stitched over the pocket too.
I like the old design best. "Two Wheels Move the Soul" embroidered on the back. Would be great to get a short sleeve one too.
Please keep us posted as to availability.

Mickeetwo

Guru
Supporting Member
I have a long sleeve shop shirt from over five years ago. I like it. We were able to have our name stitched over the pocket too.
I like the old design best. "Two Wheels Move the Soul" embroidered on the back. Would be great to get a short sleeve one too.
Please keep us posted as to availability.
I have the short sleeve shop shirt from years ago. Red with blue, one of my favorites

roadie1389

Not a fan of the pitbull one. (I'm more of a Rottie kind of guy). The new bulldog design is nice but I think the older design is just a bit better.

My 2-cents.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Supporting Member
I really like the red/black. I’d order one of those in a heartbeat. I like my long sleeve shirt like Mikeetwo’s, but wish the sleeves were a bit longer, as regular sleeves pull up when riding.
Another minor way to improve the shirt for actual riding would be to have snaps or buttons on the collar to keep them from flapping at higher speeds.

Mickeetwo

Guru
Supporting Member
I really like the red/black. I’d order one of those in a heartbeat. I like my long sleeve shirt like Mikeetwo’s, but wish the sleeves were a bit longer, as regular sleeves pull up when riding.
Another minor way to improve the shirt for actual riding would be to have snaps or buttons on the collar to keep them from flapping at higher speeds.
Rick...I had the cleaners here put snaps in my collars. Wasn't but 5 or 6 bucks and it stopped the collar from flapping.

Steven Proctor

Supporting Member
As a fairly new BD owner, I don't have any shirts or hats. Liking most of the ideas. I wouldn't mind having a long sleeve shirt in lighter colors, maybe red and white. Living down here in the south where it is 90°F+ for about 10 months out of the year, lighter colors would be cooler.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Thanks for the input. I'm in the process of working out work shirts with the old design and our new ROAD DAWG design. This will take a couple of weeks but it will happen, I promise.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Thanks for the input. I'm in the process of working out work shirts with the old design and our new ROAD DAWG design. This will take a couple of weeks but it will happen, I promise.
It would be nice to have the Stars and Stripes on the sleeve, love that on my road dawg tee...

bigkelk9

Supporting Member
Can’t wait!! I’ll be getting a few!!

Reactions: Tim